Best meal ever. | Chapter 2 (Part 2)

Ryan ^^^
———
Time skip >>

"Dinner was amazing." I said as Charles started to get ready to pay the check.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. There was nothing more meaningful to me then a beautiful night in New York with my beautiful Husband." He said as he smiled at me in a loving way.

Every word he said to me made me want to just melt into nothing because his words were so meaningful to me. Plus, that $200 bottle of wine really had me heated up. I'm not the splurging type especially with alcohol, but I have to say that bottle really was worth it. That's a lot coming from someone like me that doesn't spend money on anything, no matter how much I have.

"Ok, are you ready for the hotel baby?" He asked me with a smile.

"Yes." I said as I got up from my seat and grabbed Charles hand towards the exit of the restaurant.

Me and Charles stepped outside the restaurant and walked towards our now ready Uber. I guess he ordered it and I didn't even realize.

He looked at me and smiled as we rode in the car. His smile giving me a uncomfortable groin between my legs and pants.

Before I knew it, he had my laying on the bed kissing me hungrily. I moaned lightly as he kissed my neck, sucking on it giving me bruises.

He lifted his head up slowly looking and me, "You know, that wine really has me wanting to fuck the shit out of you."

I blushed, I couldn't believe he was being this straight forward with me. He never really was straight forward even when we did have sex. It turned me on, a lot.

He smirked as he saw me basically become a moaning mess, and became to pull off my shirt and kiss me all over my chest.

He gently tugged on my nipples, making me groan and arch my back. He tugged on them once again, but this time pinching them making me moan his name out loud.

He unbuttoned my pants half way and started to touch on my boxers, I moaned lightly. I'm really sensitive and it doesn't make the situation any better.

He slid his hands into my boxer tightly gripping on me. Tugging little by little, he liked to tease me because he knew I was sensitive. "C-C-Charless.. st-top. If you keep g-going I'm g-going to-" I moaned loudly arching my back as my release filled his hand.

"You didn't have too." I said as our breathes filled the hot air.

"Your right I wanted too." I blushed as I grabbed his face and kissed him lightly.

I flipped over him and positioned myself over his pants. I pulled off his shirt lightly kissing on his lower abdomen and rubbing his groan.

I pulled down his pants pulling his boxers with it and watched as he semi hard cock grew in size.

Even till this day, no matter how many times I see him I still wouldn't get over how surprised I get. He was huge in size, and I still questioned how I managed to take him whole.

I kissed his tip lightly,

"Ryan, you don't have too." He said as he panted for air, I could obviously see he was enjoying himself.

"No, you always make sure I feel good. I want to make sure you feel good too." I said as I took him whole hearing him moan loudly.

His tip went way passed my throat as I gagged a little, but didn't stop. I continued to work my head up and down to satisfy his needs, he needed this from me. He moaned loudly gripping my hair and pulling a few strands out.

He moaned loudly once again making me guess he was about to release, he attempted to pull my head back but I didn't budge.

The taste of him filled my mouth as I groaned lightly, he tasted so good. A light salt taste but semi sweet.

"Ryan, what the hell?" He practically moaned.

"What? You taste amazing." I responded smiling softly making him blush.

He lifted my face bringing it to his, kissing me hungrily.

"Charles," I moaned lightly. "I need you inside of me." I panted. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and flipped me over so I was wrapped around his hips.

He positioned himself right outside of me and slightly pushed in stretching me. I moaned loudly gripping the sheets and arching my back. Pushing himself all the way in, I gasped for air. I moaned, gasped, panted, and even squealed a little.

I can't lie, it hurt a lot. But something about making giving Charles pleasure made it feel so much better. Charles pushed hard inside of me hitting my g-spot making me moan extremely loud. I feel bad for whoever is on this floor. At this point our hips were in the right motion to pleasure both of us, the sound of skin on skin. Nothing but moans and hot breathe filling the air, sweat dripping down our faces.

I kissed Charles as he spread inside of me, and me all over him making both of us moan together.

I slumped on the bed and yawned as my eyes began to slowly close, but before I could fully fall asleep I heard Charles voice.

"I love you Ryan." He said.

"I love you so much more Charles." I said as I smiled.
———
Ahhhh! Sorry y'all I didn't really know if I wanted to continue this book but I guess I am so, here's your part 2 chapter!!

I hope y'all enjoyed it and stay tuned for 'Psycho Billionaire' and the next chapter for this book!

Luv u

-Xay ❤️ (btw new name xoxo)