Damien? SOMEONE HELP!!!

I ran to my room to see him there, he was in human form at the moment but it was almost like he was doing so to hide something from me at the moment, but even so I was relieved to see him alright at the moment as I went over to him as I cried in relief to him being there, he held me close and did his best to calm me down at the moment from everything that happened so far, but then I felt... something wet and warm on his back making me panic as I looked at my hand to see blood on it "Damien your hurt!" I exclaimed as he slowly fell to his knees making me panic even more now then before as he winces in pain "What happened?" I asked as I took his jacket off and lifted his shirt to see the horrible marks on his back at the moment making me cry.

"Curenyia claimed this to be a punishment. She said if I didn't die she would let me leave the castle" he explained as I then ran to the door and called for help, Saero was the first to answer my calls as then Naomi and Suzu ran in with Diana as I went back to Damien making there eyes widen at his injuries, they got to work to save him at that moment as I sat down for a bit as Naomi came over to my side "Maybe a walk outside will help" she suggested as the two of us walked out for some fresh air, I walked a bit with her to try and help with my thoughts with the silence around us, Naomi was quiet the whole time for me as I then sat down on the ground to take a break making her follow after me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, my silence was her answer and then silence came to the both of us, I then decided to get back inside to figure out about what was Curenyia doing to the boys and my Erik as once I do then the next step will be to attack as I kill her, as I walked towards my room Diana walked over "He is fine now, it will take him a few days to heal. But he should be better by then" she said making me nod and simply run to my room to see him laying on my bed sleeping in his demon form, I sat down and began to cry for him and the pain that was brought to him and hoped for things to get better for us soon as I then thought about Erik and the hopes of seeing him again soon enough as I couldn't handle much of this if more came to me and then I would not be able to control myself.

I fell asleep on the chair at some point and found myself once more at the beach, I turned to see Erik holding me close in his arms but on the sand "Is everything alright?" he asked as I began to cry once more making him hold me close "Tell me what happened" he said making me nod as I calmed down "Damien arrived with injuries on his back" I said making him pull me closer as I cried once more from the fear that Damien might not wake up like I had hoped "He will be fine, he simply needs some rest and then he will soon get back up to help you" he said making me smile and nod to his kind words as we stood up and walked along the shore of the beach making me smile as we held hands before I woke up.

I opened my eyes to being in the bed and Damien getting dressed back into his human form "How do you feel Damien?" I asked making him turn to look at me "I feel much better, I hope it was alright for me to take some of your energy, you were letting out a bunch as you slept" he explained making me nod to him as he finished getting dressed, I stood just as Damien made me get back to bed "You need more rest, i'll take care of things for you while you do so" he said making me nod and get back to sleep as Erik was still there simply waiting for me to come back at the moment making me smile to him as he does the same "Once i'm back at your side, I will be grooming that tail of yours" he said making me giggle.

"By doing so, you will be getting fur all over you" I said making him look to me in slight surprise but even so he played with my hair at the moment making me smile and close my eyes in relaxation at the moment, we spoke a bit more before Erik picked me up and carried me around a bit making me giggle and smile at him as I held on "Someday, I will take you to the many places I saw with my brother's" he said making me look at him in slight surprise but then smiled to him as I nodded to what he just said "That sounds fun" I said making him smile to me as he hugged me and then we kissed making me hold on close to him at that moment from his actions as he then laid me on the sand.

"I have missed you this whole time, not being able to contact you or see you until now" he then said making me hold his face in my hands, we both began to cry at that moment as we simply held each others face in our hands "Once this war is over... I will spend my time with you as we marry" he said making my eyes widen as I nod to him at that moment because what he had said touched me to my very soul, I opened my eyes to Diana making me wonder if something was wrong "We are having a battle meeting with Damien helping us with knowing the inside of the castle" she said making me nod to her, she helped me get changed and then followed her towards the war room to figure out our plan in attacking Curenyia making me know that I would kill her.