A devil in the way

We worked hard on the war plan, I knew this because I was the main person working on those plans at the moment, it was hard but we did it in the end as Sam joined us a bit later during the meeting as he explained he was able to escape, James and Matthew were still there but this would have to wait for now as we had all of this to do "If we can get to the main gate, we should be able to get through with Sam's abilities" Diana explained making us nod to the plan, I went to get changed into an outfit that was prepared for me to wear in battle and I was more than happy to put it on for it brought out the fact that I was a werewolf.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked making me nod, he and Damien were in there demon form right now as it was the best way to bring out there full power at the battle, as we got to the main gate where everyone who was prepared for battle were waiting to get going and it made me realize that some of them won't be returning home alive to the people they care for making me now know that I had to be quick about this if I want it to end with the smallest amount of death on our side "Let's go" Saero said making me nod, we walked towards the castle that the Demon lord ruled over and it made me sense Erik inside looking weak and tired at the moment "We can get through from there, make sure you are prepared for a battle" Diana said making us all nod.

We charged in. I was in the front with Diana, Saero, Damien and Sam at my side ready for anything, as we got closer to the gate I smelled something "Hellborn magic" I hissed as Sam growled at the sight of Malix walking over to us "Leave him to me" he said which at first I am believed it to be crazy as then Malix began to laugh at us almost as if we were crazy for what Sam just said "Like you could do anything Sam" he smirked as with a snap of a finger more devil's came to join the fight making me have no idea how to take care of them, I had no idea of what to do as Damien then used his powers to help us "You guys go on ahead of us, Sam and I can take care of them" he explained making me then nod to him as we began to run towards the gate.

Once we got to the gate, I noticed how there wasn't anyone to open it "Now what do we do?" Diana asked as I got an idea making me speak out "Zecaeru!" as a bright light appeared before us and Matthew appeared in demon form before me "Took you guys long enough, we thought you weren't going to get here on time" he said with a smile as he brought daggers out and threw them at the gate as stairs for us to get on the other side "I'll stay here to help while you guys go in" he then said making us nod as he then went into battle as we went inside to battle the real war with a certain crazy succubus that I wished dead right about now at with her head at my feet with her blood everywhere because of me, noticing my thoughts I quickly pushed them back... Now wasn't the time to think all crazy like.

When we got inside the castle it was to my surprise like a maze and I knew that it would be hard to get close to Curenyia and Erik to then escape "Raestro" I whispered as James then appeared, as he smiled to me "I'll take you to Curenyia first, then will go to get Erik out of here" he said making us nod and quickly follow him into the castle "Matthew and I were worried for Damien when he wasn't around" he explained making me look down "Curenyia whipped him, it was his punishment before he could leave. Sam brought him to us I think" I said making James nod as he punched a wall making me jump away from him in fear as the wall cracked from his fists "It's alright, he was angered about the pain his brother must have been in" Diana explained to me.

When James turned to look at me, his eyes were pained at how I looked to be scared of him at the moment, he tried to move closer to me but decided not to and simply went to take us to where Curenyia was at the moment making me look around the place "Once I get inside, you three are going to the dungeon where Erik and the Demon lord are and get them out. I'll be out soon enough with Curenyia's head in my hands" I whispered making them nod, Diana was against this plan but she knew it was what I had to do right now to save the demon world from anymore pain and destruction because of Curenyia.

"Were here" James said, he was right, there were four guards watching the door Curenyia was on the other side of at the moment making me hold in a growl "You guys get going" I whispered and before anyone else could say anything I moved to kill the four guards quickly and silently, the trio was gone by the time I was done making me kick the door open as I glared at Curenyia as she hummed a tune in joy as she looked at a disgusting wedding dress before turning to me with a smile "You came so I could kill you? Good I have been waiting long enough to marry Uzaeris" she said as I growled at her with my claws out and ready to murder her as I then ran to her with a yell of a wolf.