Chp 1 ♡

Atsushi's POV-
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I glanced up at the new school I was going to and gulped cause I didn't know anyone except for one but I was totally nervous if I screw up so bad and embarrassed myself but I knew who would do that to me.

Yep you got it right it was 'Dazai Osamu' my childhood friend you can say but we've known each other since the 4th grade and so yeah you could say childhood friends.

Once I was going into the school gate I heard someone calling my name but I also knew that voice "ATSUSHIIIIIIIIIII WAIIIIITTTTT UPPPPPPPP DAMMMMIIITTT!!!!" I sighed as I turned around to be seeing a weirdo running and waving his hands like I wasn't seen him and was a crazy manic.

"What is it with you screaming all the dam time bastard?!!" I said with a annoyed tone while I looked and Dazai who was having his hand on his heart and pretending to be dramatically offended by my words.
*Gasps*

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ATSUSHI TO YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND????!!IM OFFENDED!!!" Dazai said while I walked off because I didn't want to be stared at with the freak who likes to embarrass me. So as I leaving and walk in with a moron trying to catch up I see a boy who had a black coat and boots but also with his hair all black with some smooth shiny white highlights dyed into his hair.

I gasped because he looked kinda cute and  his locker is 2 spots away from mine but then I realized what I thought "What did I think that I'm not gay for a guy right?" I was to busy thinking when I was going to the lockers and tried to act normal. But as I was walking Dazai comes along and clings to me who makes me screech a bit while jumping just to see it was him.

"EEEKK!" I jumped and turned around to see dazai-San "Did I scare ya scaredy cat??" He said with a teasing voice while I turned around sighing and opened my locker and said "I don't even know why I decided to become friends with a moron like you all the time..." sarcastically while I shot up a glare at dazai but I forgot about the boy I seen and blushed like crazy when I saw him.

I waved and gave him a soft smile before I got nagged by an annoying dazai. "Atsushiiiii~ immm borrrweeeeddd!!!!" He said while pouting while I glared at him and walked off and said "Well I have classes to attend to and you should go to and stop nagging me like I'm a mom!"
I practically yelled.

"UGGGHH FINEE YOUR NO FUN OKA-SAN!!!! And still I hav- WAITTT ATSUSHIII IM IN THAT CLASS!!!!!" He nearly screeched which I said "SHUT UP BAKA!!!". But that made it worse cause a teacher came and said "BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET NOW OR YOULL GO TO THE OFFICE!!!"

I squeaked and glared at dazai to go to class and so we did and introduced ourselves while I said "uhhh hi my names Atsushi nakajima and i umm well bake at a bakery shop which is really fun and I hope I get to know you all" I sat down and noticed the boy I saw look at me my face became flushed.

Then he got up and said "Names Akutagawa ryunosuke and I like cats that's it and don't get on my bad side". He said it roughly.... "huh so his names akutagawa....could be short for aku heh cute...." I thought to myself. I noticed it was dazai's turn and he said "HII EXUSE ME my names Dazai Osamu and HERE ATSUSHI IM ME DEAR CHILDHOOD FRIEND SOO YEA!" Enthusiastic and he had to sit next to me great...

I was also embarrassed and once he sat next to me I kicked him. "Owwww Owww Atsushi that hurttt~" he said painfully I rolled my eyes and decided what to do but stared at akutagawa he looked so perfect I chuckled a bit.

( SORRY FOR THE SHITTYTT THANG I TRIED MEHH BEST BUT YEAHH AND I WANT MORE AKUATSU GUYSSS :((((( )