♡Chp 2 ♡

(IM BACKKK GOMENNN IVE BEEN BUSY EDITING and I'm trying to match pfp with someone but too scared lol I'm so sad :')) anyways let's continue dis C;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Class ended quickly than I had expected and so I grabbed my books, put them in my bag and headed to lunch with Dazai while we just walked in silence until we arrived at the cafeteria.

"Hmmm~ so atsushi what do you want to eat?" Dazai asked while slightly looking at me. "Hmm I would just like a pork cutlet bowl please." I asked them while he said "OOh and ill like some pudding too!! Yeah I wanna try it!!" Excitingly while I sighed and paid for it.

We went to go sit at a table when I noticed that boy akutagawa was it? Yea I think it was and he was with a?..... red hair boy with some jacket over him and a collar with a weird hat on him. I decided I glance at Dazai and well..... he was like in 'LOVE' with that boy.

I sighed and ate when they past me and I seen 2 girls sitting in front of us because I guess there wasn't any more room left. They greeted themselves "Hi my names kyouka nice to meet you!"

She had dark blue hair tied into two low twintails with flower pins. A notable trait of her (much like almost every member of the Mafia), is that before, her eyes look to be very dull. And also She has always has dons a red Kimono with pattern of what looks like sprouts, and its yellow Datejime neatly tied. She wears long white socks and sandals; while on her arms, she appears to wear yellow and red wrist pads.While she carries with herself a tiny rabbit doll, together with her cellphone in a necklace.

Cute I though while the other said "Hi my names Akiko Yosano nice to meet some new people or friends now I should say." "Friends?" I asked confused. "Yea were friends now right? I mean we would like to be friends with you guys u seem calm and friendly..." "Yea ok that's great!" I said with a smile on my face. She has black hair with straight bangs cut into a bob that reaches past her chin. And she has pink color eyes like a sunset.

She wears a white button up blouse with puffy sleeves that end in the middle of her forearm. Her shirt is tucked into a plain black skirt that flares out above the knee. She wears gloves that reach past her wrist, a black tie, and black tights. And wears high heels and a golden butterfly hairpin on the left side of her hair.

We all introduced eachother during lunch and I saw akutagawa glaring over here and the orange haired one was looking at Dazai and he was doin the same I smiled and waved to them. I heard the bell ring and we all headed to the same class for this period, we decided after last period to meet at the back and walk home together.

I was glad that we lived near one another but I was also excited that we or 'I' lived near akutagawa and I guess the red hair too? (Idk if I should say red or orange hair for chuuya oh well...) dazai has a smirk while I sighed and I guess his name was Chuuya Nakahara. Well we headed to the bakery shop to get something to eat it was my treat.

We all said our farewell's and went home oh and btw I got the rest of the day off from work Woo Hoo!! So I left and went inside my apartment yes I live in an apartment because my dad left me (abandoned me) and I don't know where my mom lives because they got divorced...

So I unlocked my door and closed it behind me before I went to find Nanami lying on her little cat bed. So I went to lie on the couch and getting this stress and thought out of my head. I decided to make some omelette's to eat and do my homework at the same time. I also fed and petted nanami she has been with me since she was a kitten and I was glad of that she was like my family I loved her so much to. After that I left and went to go take a shower before I got to bed. But I was surprised I wasn't sleepy like i always am.

So I went to dry my hair and play some call of duty III or lolol (lolo idk how to spell it) and it only took me 3 1/2 hours till I was tired enough to almost knock out. I set my controller down and turned off the ps4 and tv and went to get milk and cookies before I went to bed.

I had some nice cozy tigers pajamas they were so cute!! ^^ I love ad adore cats. I checked the time to see 1:45am I barely have time to sleep oh well. I drifted off to sleep and snuggled against my little white snowball cat plushie while my cat jumped up on my sided and lied down. We both drifted off to sleep until the next morning came on oof.

WOOOO I FINALLY UPDATED!!! I just watched IDOLiSH7 ep 17 and I guess it's the last and I'm like crying Rn and editing a cute soft sogo edit or sogo x tamaki edit but anyways yeah I hope you enjoyed this part but until the next chp!!

a/n I just reread my fic and I'm like 😃✋🏼