hi :")

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:*

Ehm soo... its been a couple of months since I posted on here and I'm very sorry I was editing and school work was piling up and I was stressing and now we are on quarantine and I'm still stressing and I completely forgot about this book but I will try to continue it for you guys please be patient with me I'm so so so very sorry to everyone who has been waiting for an update and I'll try to continue the next scene tomorrow or this week ! and thank you for loving this book I never actually thought people would enjoy and read it. It means a lot to me thank you guys I love you guys so muchhh but yes I'll try to continue the next chapter this week until then!!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:*

Oh and I've been stanning new kpop groups this year I started to stan ateez! And let me say I love them all so so so much PLEASE MY HEART and I also recently go into too!! aka world Klass! I love them so very much and sad for the ones who didn't debut
:(( but I still love them and if they will go try and debut at another company I will cheer them on and support them!! also jaeyun can be my anime + skater bf HAHAAA but really he's my bias also jisu! and if you want to be like anime/kpop friends u can text me on Twitter!! My twt is @/babieyeo !! :D I'd love to be friends with you lovely's <3 anyways yeah and stream magnolia and jongho's ost cover till then everyone !!! <3 and yes I edited the pic above :") here's another one !!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:*

 Have a safe quarantine everyone ily all !!<3 ♡ <3

<3 ♡ <3

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ✿.。.:*