~11~

I know that I'm late in updating and thank you for being patient, I'm trying my best to write the chapters but I just don't have time. My exams are over but my baby niece was with me the previous week, I'm currently sick and today is my sweet birthday 🎂🎉🎁.. So yeah, I'm doing my best to write so please just be patient 😘😘

"How can you have so low esteem of me Anika?" Shivaay asked, his voice showing deep hurt.
"The news said that Tia gave birth to your baby.." Anika trailed off.
"And what?  If in the news they said I died while I'm standing here before you will you believe them?" He asked as a layer of tear made its way in his blue eyes.
"No I won't.. But you were married,  how do you want her to be pregnant then?" She asked.
"Don't you think that maybe she cheated on me?  You changed but I didn't! I still love you even with your accusations and flaws I still love you. And by the way if you really want to know the truth, I've been spending those four years taking care of you in secret. Yes you heard me right, I knew about Shivi's existence long before you called me! The doctor filmed her birth, your maid Rhea showed me her pictures of her first steps, her first teeth, everything. As you think that I can cheat on you like that by sleeping with this witch,  then you clearly don't know me Anika, and I'm truly sorry if despite everything I did for you, you would still not trust me." Shivaay said, not caring about the fact that tears were streaming down his face. Anika wasn't better, her eyes were bloodshot as she did the same mistake again, conveying her insecurity in a lack of trust towards him.
"I'm going to see  our daughter to tell her goodbye. I'm leaving for India. I'm tired of fighting against you Anika." Shivaay said and he was going to leave when she ran to him and hugged him from behind.
"Please Shivaay,  I'm so sorry,  don't go! I'm nothing without you!  Please Shivaay stay with me!" Anika cried. "Please Shivaay,  don't leave me alone.." She sobbed.  He turned around and kissed her forehead. How could he think of leaving her?  The woman he loved, the woman who had seen so much already, his best friend and first as well as last love.. He wiped the tears away from her angelic face and kissed her closed eyelids.
"I'm sorry for making you cry." He whispered. She was the one who doubted him but he was the one to apologize, because love is selfless.
"I'm sorry for doubting you Shivaay, there is no place for doubt in love.. And I love you so much.. I can do anything for you." She said and Shivaay hugged her tight.
"Come on,  no more tears,  our daughter needs us." Shivaay said and they left together to hospital. On their way,  Anika bought a big teddy bear for Shivani. And Shivaay bought her chocolates even though Anika didn't allow him as first, stating that it could harm her metabolism, she agreed to buy chocolates after Shivaay promised he won't let their daughter have more than three while the remaining chocolates would be hers. When they got inside the hospital,  they were holding hands lovingly with their fingers intertwined. Anika was happy that her mistakes were forgiven and she also knew repeating this mistake would only hurt them both.
As they approached the room, they planned on surprising Shivi, so they opened the door a little to just let the teddy bear's head inside.
"Hi baby girl, you're Shivi, right?" Anika said, trying to take a deep voice.
"Yes!" Shivani said excitedly.
"Well, I have a secret for you Shivi! Your momma wanted to say sorry."
"Why?" Shivani asked.
"Because she knows that you want to play in the snow and she's really sorry for making you sad for forbidding you from doing so.." Anika said with a layer of tears in her eyes.
"But I'm not angry. I understand why momma said no, because she doesn't want me to suffer and be more sick.. But what I don't understand is why daddy said yes.." Shivani said and once again, Anika was flabbergasted with her daughter's maturity.
"Daddy said yes because he loves his daughter so much, he doesn't want her to be sad." Anika again said with a deep voice.
"But I'd rather be sad than see mommy sad." Shivani said melting both her parents and the nurse's heart. Anika and Shivaay rushed inside and hugged their daughter tightly.
"I love you Shivi." Anika said kissing her whole face.
"I love you too mommy." Shivi said, showing her pearls like tooth. Saumya took a picture of the family before leaving.
India.
Om carried the baby girl around the farmhouse,  trying to hush her because she was constantly crying.
"Sh, come on,  my head hurts from all your cries." He said but she didn't stop. He then began smelling some unpleasant odor. She had a dirty diaper so he had to put a new one. As he did so,  he saw her smile and his heart melted.
"I hate your mother and that's why I kidnapped you but now that I have you here in my arms,  I don't want to let you go Omri.." Om said, caressing her now sleeping face. He had even given her a name.
India, hospital.
"How did someone manage to kidnap my daughter?" Dushyant,  Tia's lover asked.
"I don't know but I won't let them harm her.  She's my flesh and I would do anything to get her back." Tia replied.
"I am sure that the goons are related to one of Shivaay's enemies!  Your fucking love for money led to my daughter's abduction and if something happens to her,  I promise Tia, I will kill you!" Dushyant said and walked away. Gauri was eavesdropping and held her heart in fear. The other victim of this kidnapping was the baby's father, whom she believed was innocent. She was torn between saying the truth or going along her love's plan..