~14~

Important note guys:  For Her is going on hold until the end of the way back to you. Because TWBTY is almost over so I'd like to finish it first. Thank you for your patience 😘😘😘

Two months had passed and Anika was living her pregnancy the best way ever, being pampered by her dear husband and beautiful maa,  she didn't know that being loved by these two amazing persons was so overwhelming. The doctor had decided that she would give birth to the baby when he/she would be developed enough to survive outside her womb.
"Anika open your mouth  now.." Shivaay said for x times as she refused to take those medicines.
"I don't want them, they're disgusting! I want ice cream!" She threw a tantrum while making a pout. He found her so cute that he kissed her pouty lips and nodded.
"Okay I'll be doing a chocolate milk shake for you." He smirked and left the room. Neha came behind him while nodding her head no.
"She's having you wrapped around her finger beta. Someday, she'll ask you to jump from a bridge and you'll listen to her." Neha said and pulled his cheek.
"I think I'm the clever one." Shivaay patted his own back as he put the medicine in the blender and mixed it with the ice cream and milk. He chuckled and left to his room, he couldn't believe that this trick was going on for two months, him 'listening' to her tantrums and secretly feeding her the medicine via the food she asked for.
India
Tia read the letter again and again since the past two months, imagining who could have kidnapped her baby girl.
"I got your daughter Tia Kapoor. It's time for you to pay for your deeds. I won't say much because I won't spoil my spit for you, but you have to keep in mind that what goes around comes around. If you don't give back to Oberoi's bahu her belongings you'll get your baby piece by piece." Tia cried on remembering the words of this man who threatened to kill her baby girl. She did live the same pain Anika lived when they threatened to kill her unborn child but the problem was that her blindness from money and the hate towards Anika made her completely immune to feel the pain she put her cousin through. When Anika was being raped by her father, Tia stood outside the room with a smirk knowing that she was being punished for having her eyes on Shivaay. When Pinky threatened to kill her unborn baby, Tia, thanks to the almighty power, didn't kill the child herself. She was the one who hired the driver who almost killed Neha. But now when she saw that her baby girl got snatched away from her she thought if really it was worth it, if money and hate was worth the life of her baby girl?

Khanna was saying his goodbyes to the Oberoi family in secret.
"Don't worry, I will do my best to bring her back. Anika is kind she will come with me, because she already loves you like her own." He said, unaware of Pinky's threatening few years back.
Few hours later, as he reached her house, he was shocked to see the immensity of the house, or better say the mansion. It was bigger than Oberoi mansion and way more classy. The ward was huge and many bodyguards were standing all around it, as if the King of some rich country was living there. Khanna went near the gate and two bodyguards came before him.
"This place is private Sir, please go away." The bodyguard said. Only his lips were moving, not even an inch of his face or body moved except his lips.
"I would like to see Miss Anika Mehra. I'm Khanna Sharma from Oberoi mansion." He said.
"I will ask Mrs Oberoi if she wants to meet you." The bodyguard said and dialed Anika, who after fighting with her own self,  decided to let him in. She was fidgeting with her fingers,  wondering why he was there and what did he want.
"What do you want Khannaji?" She asked as she got up from her seat.
"I want you to come with me, miss Mehra. Oberoi mansion needs you." Khanna said.
"First it's Mrs Oberoi, then I won't come with you. My husband broke all his ties with the family so did I." Anika spat.
"Tia has taken what's yours. Before he left, Shivaay sir gave all his belongings to his first wife. You. Because his first marriage contract was with you. But Tia took the money and kept the Oberois as servants in their own house. Will you really leave this family suffer when you can do something for them." Khanna wondered.
"And did you fight for me when Pinky threw me away from Shivaay's life?  Did you fight for me when she threatened to kill my baby. You didn't. Because she's your boss. Then go tell your boss that Anika Mehra would never save them. And if you dare to come in front of me, my men won't hesitate to put a bullet right between your eyes. Now leave." Anika ordered him. Khanna was flabbergasted with her attitude but eventually left.
Once he reached the gate, he dialed Om.
"She refuses to help us sir."
"The kidnap her. I won't lose my family because of her selfishness. With or without her consent Anika will come here."
"And there's something else sir, Shivaay is with her."
"Just kidnap Anika for now, we'll take care of Shivaay later." Om said and hung up.
Bethesda's hospital.
"How can I tell her that Shivi is in coma?" Shivaay asked Saumya. "She's too weak mentally, she won't bear it.. I don't know what to do. Everytime I try to make things right some new obstacle comes in our way." Shivaay sobbed and kissed his girl's forehead. He just hoped that she'd be strong enough to stay alive for a few months.