~31~

The most awaiting part is here! And it will probably be the last update for the next two weeks, now I need to concentrate on my exams, I'll also try to finish the book during my exams so that during Ramzan I'll update

The rays of sun peeped inside the princess themed room disturbing Annika's sleep. She opened her eyes and was about to move when she felt little arms and legs wrapped around her round belly. She was still groggy from sleep, she didn't realize it. But it was when she looked down and saw the bald head of her child resting on her chest that realization hit her. Shivani had moved during her sleep and was hugging her. She didn't know if people moved when they were in a deep sleep but even the smallest thing was a ray of hope for the young mom.

"When will you stop torturing mama like that Jaanu.. I miss you.." Annika cried while hugging her daughter back. She suddenly stilled when she felt Shivani trying to free herself from her embrace.

"Let me sleep... I'm tired." Shivani mumbled and turned to another side to sleep. Annika quickly left the bed and went to her and Shivaay's room. Shivaay was surprised to see her up that early and he was even more surprised to have her hug him as if she wanted to crush him.

"She's up! Shivaay she talked to me! She's woken up!" Shivaay tried to stop her from jumping up and down, even though he did understand her excitation. "I was crying, asking her to wake up and she said 'let me sleep I'm tired' I didn't hallucinate she talked to me Shivaay!" Annika cried and he hugged her tightly. He then cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go see her then." The couple went back to Shivani's room and saw that she was sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Mommy, my back hurts.." She mumbled and Annika directly went to her, thinking that something happened to her but she was okay.

"It's nothing, you've been laying for a while and now you'll have to get used to run all over the house." Annika explained.

"And why is my arm purple here?" Shivi asked, showing her arm where the doctors did the injection.

"It's because dadu saved you Shivi. He gave you a little part of him to cure you!" Shivaay explained.

"What is dadu?" Shivani asked cutely.

"Dadu is daddy's dad. Do you want to meet him?" Annika asked.

"Yess!" Shivani squealed. "Mommy why are you fatty fatty?" Shivani then added and Annika just chuckled.

"Your brother or sister is inside mommy's belly, remember?" Annika winked and Shivani smiled.

"Will I play with him?" Shivani asked.

"He will be your best friend! Now come little munchkin, you need to get ready!" Shivaay was about to carry her to the bathroom when she hit on his shoulder.

"I want to bathe with mommy!" Shivani said Annika smirked.

"Okay!" Shivaay put her back on the bed and was about to go take Annika's towel and clothes when she stopped him.

"Is she fully okay?" Annika whispered. "I mean can I bathe with her?" She added and Shivaay smiled.

"She's completely fine Annika. She's alive and she's waiting for her mommy to go and take a bath with her." Shivaay whispered back and kissed her cheek. Annika smiled and turned to Shivi.

"I'll make everything ready then we'll have our bath okay?" Annika said and Shivi nodded happily. After the bathtub was filled with bubbles and water, Annika went to her daughter and they went to take a bath. Annika explained to her that they were now living with Shivaay and Oberois and that it was Shivani's paternal house. When they were talking, Shivani revealed something quite disturbing to the pregnant lady.

"You know when I was sleeping I saw Nani and Nana.," Shivani said. "And we played together in that big garden. They said that I looked like you Ayaat! And I said that your name was Annika and I was Shivani Ayaat Mehra!" Shivani spread her arms and smiled. "They said to tell your mommy that her parents love her as big as mountains and that they are proud of what she's become!" Shivani revealed and Annika just smiled with tears pricking her eyes. Maybe it was time to stop being strong...

Gauri woke up with difficulty. Since Omri was still a little baby, she wasn't sleeping the whole night. She had woken up at least five times either because she wanted milk, either because she needed to be changed and last but not the least, she also woke up because she wasn't sleepy anymore. Gauri probably looked like a zombie but the first thing she did when she woke up was to look for the little angel and she almost had a heart attack when she didn't see Omri sleeping next to her. She immediately sat on the bed only to see Om sleeping on the recliner with Omri on his chest.

"Ayee Shankarji I almost died of a heart attack!" Gauri exclaimed and Om raised one eyebrow before opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry I was just passing by to see if you and Omri were okay and she was waking up so I decided to stay with her.. so that you'll sleep," Om explained and was about to get up but she signed him to stop.

"It's okay, don't move, you guys are so cute!" Gauri smiled and blushed.

"Gauri... Hum... Will you go on a date with me?" Om asked and stroked the back of his head nervously.

"A date?"

"Yes, a date! I really want to show you that I'm making efforts to make everything work between us." Om said and she chuckled.

"Okay! What about tonight at 7?" Gauri asked.

"Okay, then, tonight at 7," Om smirked and he took her hand and dropped a kiss on it