10

I see you still. Every day. Your every smile, every laugh, and every glance manages to break my heart further. I feel that my heart beats faster around you, but it probably sounds like a sad metronome. You're so breathtakingly beautiful to me, yet I can't tell you how beautiful I think you are. The way you smile and how it lights up your entire face, or how when laugh and your lips pull up into a grin. You consider me just a friend, that hurts, like all rejection does, but, I think I'm doing pretty okay. You make my day. Even if you aren't trying, you just do. When you acknowledge me with a nickname that is an inside joke only we know, it makes my day. Or how you like to sneak up behind me with that ridiculously gorgeous grin on your face, you make my entire day. I don't know how you can't see it that I would try to be better and treat you as best as I could. As best as I know how. Or that I would love you like I could, in my own way. But still you make me happy, in every single way. Even when you get on my nerves, I'm still grinning like an idiot. I don't care. I hope that one day you'll see how I feel through your stare and realize maybe I'm the right person for you. But for now, I can handle being... just friends.
- With All My Love
Your (Not so secret) Admirer