03

The stars sat in your eyes, shining so bright you blocked out everything else with your stare. And within those seconds you had become my moon, my sun, and all of the stars that I loved so dearly. Now I'm ruined. I can't look up into the gorgeous sky at any time without thinking about your beautiful eyes that held the stars in them. I can't stare at the moon without thinking about the late nights that I stayed up picturing what it would be like to have you next to me on my crooked roof and to stare into the sky all night. I can't walk around in the day with the giant furious sun without thinking about how you shone in a crowd, brighter than my beautiful sun. Out of all the people I would see then, you were the only one my eyes could stay focused on, and I guess that was my downfall. You somehow magnetized me to you. All of you. I couldn't wake up without thinking about you, I couldn't sleep without thinking about you. In every. Dang. Crowd. I would look for you even if I was fully aware I probably wouldn't see you. Now I realize that I go through the pain of looking at the stars every night knowing that someday, I will find someone whose eyes shine brighter than the stars in your eyes. Goodbye love, I hope I never see you again.