Chapter 4 True

Mrs. Jones, you won't be disappointed thanks for choosing Gold Advertising. I'll have my assistant send a copy of the contract and of course Mr. Gold will meet with you on Saturday morning to close out the final details. As I wrap up a call on with one of our new accounts. My Dad walks in listening intently.  Making motions for me to place the call on speaker. Mrs. Jones continues " No thank you True ...you are a Godsend, you have made the transfer process so easy and I feel confident that you can take my company to the next level see you soon. "Yes, she sure will my Dad-interrupts.. once again thank you, Mrs. Jones, and welcome to the Gold family.

Dad takes the call off speaker ending the call." Baby girl you have done it again landed another account. My dad pulls me into a bear hug embrace. He takes a step back and looks at me. "Two accounts in 2 weeks. Thanks, daddy I learned from the best. I wink at my dad signaling him that's, of course, it was him. He laughs a little bit. Um.. but Dad why would you tell her I would be there. I don't plan on working this weekend. Andre and I need to spend some time together I had made travel arrangements for us. You know just like a little getaway for the weekend. Listen True, he'll understand he knew you were a hard working woman when he decided to marry you. It comes with the territory. Plus your mother would be so proud of you and all you have accomplished with the company she helped build. 

Well, daddy .... you're right he'll understand. Let me book the tickets and let's close this together the Gold way.  Thanks, baby girl and with that said Daddy disappeared out of my office.
   I sat back in my seat looking around my office. My large window pane with a view of the City.  I used to dream of working with my mom and dad. And now I'm the CFO of Gold Advertising. My Dad gave me the title after I landed my first four accounts in 2 months after joining the team. My mom was already battling breast cancer and he needed her so I step In to try to fill her shoes.  I must admit I love what I do but on the downside, my personal life has been placed on the back burner.

Dam I have to spend another weekend working away from Andre. I really hate it. I know that he thinks that I don't want to spend quality time with him because I'm always working. Truth is I would rather be lying on a beach with him under the night sky making our love child.  Plus our marriage needs that spark we've been married 2 years and it will be 3 years this upcoming week. Which is why I needed this weekend. Fuck I'll just send him a text. I don't want to deal with the attitude or black lash because he's been practically begging for time with me. 

Me :Headed to NY with daddy for a last minute meeting see you Monday ily 😘

Husband: True another meeting... great see you then ly2

You know how you can just sense someone is mad. I got that vibe from his text. I can't keep doing this to him I want to give him a family.  I pull out a shot glass from my desk drawer and a Travel size of Tequila and pour one up and throw it back. I called my right hand. Dana  " Hey T  you all packed for your little getaway this weekend. No D not even close. Dad wants me on a plane to New York to close the Jones account. "Wait let me turn the music down because obviously, I didn't hear you correctly. I hear Dana turn her music down in the background. Okay now repeat that, please. I mumble into the phone no D I have to go to New York.  Dana starts screaming into the phone. True Lynn Gold Mock,  your black ass should have told your daddy hell naw not hell, no but hell naw. You stay neglecting your marriage your duties as a wife. Hell, I would've gone in your place I'm your number 1 on the team. Plus you know I don't mind being alone with Mr. Gold.

 I always told you he looks like Will Smith when we were younger and he still does just older like Will Smith old ass. Time has been oh so good to your father honey. Ouuuu wee do you know what I could do to him. " D please stop it, that's my dam daddy I told you that's nasty.  No, he could be Mr. Nasty haha no seriously tell him how you feel. This is it the final straw you can't always jump when he calls. That's what employees like me are for. D you are absolutely right I'll have that talk with him while we're on the trip. Okay T ...... I love you girl be safe. Call me when you land. In the meantime let me get ready my new man wants me to go to the strip club with him tonight. I told him I would try it. Bye T. After talking to D, I knew what I had to do. It was just so hard to tell daddy no but if I wanted to keep Andre I had to. I quickly typed out an email to send to my assistant so that she could pack a bag for me simply because  I didn't want to run into Andre at home. I poured a couple more shots Booked our tickets and walked to my car.

I woke up realizing I fell asleep in my car. It's's after 9.  Damn, why am I such a lightweight but love drinking?  I dialed my Dad he answered on the first ring. "where are you?  Dad, I'm on my way,  sorry I fell asleep. Tina should be dropping a bag off for me. Yeah, I got it True just get here you know I hate to be late. The flight you booked is for 1030. I know dad I'll be there in 10 minutes. I sped out the parking garage and onto the highway.  On the way over I called Andre My call went straight to voicemail. Hmmm let me try again I called same thing voicemail. "You have reached Andre Mock please leave a name a number and brief message and I will return your call thank you so much for calling"  Andre it's me your Husband haha  I mean Hi husband it's me your wife You know True Gold well True Gold Mock.  My words began to slur as I continued to leave a message. I know I know, Ture messed up again but you will forgive me because I said so hahaha no I'm just playing I've been drinking just a little. Beeeeeep to send your message press one. I was cut off by his answering machine. 

I just hung up. By that time I was pulling in front of my dad's house and of course, he was waiting for me outside. I rolled down the window and my dad peeked his head through. True get out let's go I have a car waiting. Dad, I'm so tired. Okay, we'll go get in the car I have your things. Yes, sir, I yell at him and saluted him as if I was in the army.   True are you drunk?  my dad asks   Instead of answering right away, I started laughing hysterically. Then I responded nun hun nope not True Gold I am not drunk.   My dad came to the driver side of my car picked me up and carried me over to the car that was waiting. I told him thanks dad next time your old ass is on your own. I want to be at home with Dre working on your grandchild.  My dad didn't say a word he just put me in the car. I guess those shots hit me harder than I thought because I passed out as soon as my head hit the seat. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

first Off if you've skipped around this book........ STOP!!! right now go to the beginning read the boring stuff because this next chapter will take you so fast. Plus below there is a recap of the chapters and people. Just incase you're hard headed here just read the recap. 

Lets Recap.....

So far you've Met Aubrey (College Student who has to take a class in order to graduate. Also she met Andre they exchanged numbers but he never hit her up. and Now she is deciding to go to the strip club.

 Andre- Andre is a teacher at a school- Andre is unhappily married to True.  Andre gets invited to an outing with the guys at the strip club. So instead of saying no to the guys, he sends Aubrey a text that she never received.  

True- True is, of course, Andre's wife (duhhh) she works a lot and has been neglecting her marriage. True is going on a trip for work and won't be back until Monday.  FYI TURE LIFE SUCKS RIGHT NOW. 

Last - Both Aubrey and True have best friend True's Best friends is D who man invited her to the strip club and Aubrey best friend's name is Brooklyn who is a stripper at a strip club.

HMMMMMMMMMM  so everybody going to the strip club ......

Make you want to start signing Jacquees & Dej Loaf- At the club

  Met her in the club
All the ballers showing love
Can you party with a thug
I'm just trying to show you love 

FYI i'll update this weekend