Chapter 7 Aubrey

I woke up the next morning, not in my bed. Trying to recall last nights event. I don't remember anything after dancing on Aiden. Everything after that was a blur.  "the dead has risen, damn girl I thought, you would've been still sleeping. In here snoring like a grizzly bear.  Boy stop don't do me, how did I end up here anyways is this your place? Brey you don't remember me bringing you into the house,  taking a bath with me? us fucking like rabbits, dam I thought a nigga was unforgettable. Wait you mean to tell me we had sex. I started grabbing the covers and covering my body up feeling used and embarrassed, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that we had sex but I had on clothes, this nigga got me dressed? Not only that I was pissy drunk that I don't remember any of what he just said. 

 Nawww Brey ha ha ha I'm just fucking with you girl. I brought you to my house because yo ass was full of that liquor, we talked ate and then you fell asleep on the couch and I brought you back to my room. The end nothing happened were friends I would never cross that line with you.  I took a pillow and threw it at his head. Aiden you play too much! I yelled at him while laughing. Anyways where's my car? Miss thot, I mean stripper of the year, I mean Brook has it she told me to tell you to call her when you wake up and she'll come scoop you, but I gotta catch this flight to new york to handle some business.  Here's a spare key let's link up when I get back lunch or sum on yo ass plus a nigga gon need that key back. Stay up, Brey. Aiden leans over and kisses my cheek and I tell him you to Den! looking at him in the eyes for a reaction Brey don't go there I'm out. Bye Aiden

Aiden leaves out the door and I grabbed my phone and face time Brook. It rings but her ass didn't answer she probably still bood up with somebody. I sent her a text call me when you get up and then I sent my location.  I was stilled a little puzzled from last night.  I couldn't help but to think something important happened and I hated I couldn't remember.  Meanwhile, I get a text from oh boy who stood me up yesterday.

Dre: Good Morning Beautiful ...

I thought long and hard about his text, what I should say. I mean should I leave him on read, or maybe act like it wasn't a big deal that he didn't text me back, but I was still salty so, I left that ass on read,  while I waited for Brooke to call me back. I decided to do what all women do snoop. First I went into his closet where there wasn't much to see.  I mean other than the fact he had a closet full of shit: sweat, jeans, slacks, and shorts. Those were just the bottoms. He also had a selection of shirts too and everything damn near was designer and brand new. I mean what could he possibly be doing that could have him in designer. I had a feeling he was in the streets but I just wanted him to tell me.  I felt my phone vibrating and that annoying facetime ring. I knew it was Brooke because she's the only one I facetime. Not looking at the phone I slide the button over to answer it.

So Ms, Aubrey, I know you got my message, you read it but no reply, Once again this man had caught me off guard. I was looking at his Dave East looking ass just as shocked as the first time we met. Ummmm I wasn't expecting for you to call me let alone facetime me. Well with me expect the unexpected because I'm unpredictable baby.  Haha, I start laughing you think you smooth or something?  Nope but obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. Honestly, I thought you would've been sleep after last night. Last night? uh, what do you mean... oh after you never text me right? because you stood me up, am I supposed to be in my feelings? No you're not but actually, I did shoot you a text asking for a raincheck and then my phone went dead, then again  I assumed you got it especially since you and I were all over each other last night in the club.  I simply stared at the phone looking dumbfounded, I desperately needed to know what we did, so I did what we women always do play along. 

Yeah well you know I had a couple of drinks and I typically don't drink, last night I went overboard and I was feeling myself. Yeah, just a little bit. You had me jealous when you were dancing with your boyfriend, but then after what happened in the restroom. I knew he couldn't be. Restroom?... um ok but Aiden that's sort of my best friend or whatever, we just cool.  My phone started to beep Brooke was calling. Well, Andre, I have to go, I have another call, but before you go let's hang out tonight. Movies Atlantic Station, I want to see what the hype is about for Black Panther, Black people acting like it's a movement or something.  Okay, Ms. Aubrey, I'll get the tickets for 9 see you then.

I hung up and quickly called Brooke back.  So who was Mr. Man from last night and don't even try denying it, because I saw when you and fine ass walked out the restrooms after each other. So spill the fucking tea bitch, because my cup needs to be runneth over.