Chapter 5 Andre

At the club...

Sup fellas sorry I'm late. I dap up the fellas and take a seat on the red leather wrap around couch next to KD. Ay, bro my bad I guess I should've told you I bought a little dip of mine out tonight, so could you slide down. Aw, man, I thought it was just about the fellas tonight.  I shove KD in a playful way and I slide down next to another homeboy of mine Drew. Drew daps me up while talking. "Ay man don't even sweat it he did me the same way. We both start to laugh. Only this nigga would have his cake and eat too.  It's already Ass for days in here and then he got a lil chick too. I want to be like him when I grow up.  Ha ha ha me too. I'm going to the bar you want anything? I'm straight. Cool.

I walk over to the bar. Hey, let me get 2 shot of Hennessy. " Okay coming right up. The bartender winks at me pour up 2 shots as requested and place them in front of me on the bar. I'm Amber she says "let me know if there's anything else I can help you with and she looks at me from head to toe in a very attractive way.  I shake my head thinking I hate thirsty hoes. "For now, I think I'm good but here I hand Amber a 20 from my wallet. Thanks boo but these are on me and she winks again. Ok, thanks. I take one of the shots and gulp it down. Leaning against the bar scanning the club. It's fucking lit. There are red circular sofas everywhere and each has its own Pole in the middle. On the far side of the club near the DJ booth are private rooms each separated of course with a red velvet curtain. It's dark,  there's barely enough lights flashing to see your damn self. 

The Dj start speaking." if you just getting in grab some wings a bear and a dance it's plenty of Dime City's finest in here tonight. I'm Dj Famous and here is that new freezer.

My bitch too foreign, need a visa (ooh) I don't need her (huh?)

Pull up drop top with a eater (skrrt) two-seater (skrrt)New bitch wanna fuck to my AP (AP, ice) new freezer (ice)I woke up thinkin' 'bout bands (bands)Hop off a jet to a check when I land (yuh)My bitch too foreign, need a visa (bitch) I don't need her (huh?)

I took the other shot. Put the glass on the bar and headed back over to the section with the guys. As I start walking back to my section. I saw her, Aubrey she was with a woman and a guy. Aubrey was looking good as fuck.  The outfit she wore was skin tight. I could see her pussy print from across the room. Was she a stripper here? I mean she is standing with one girl who had on a lime green 2 piece and Is that her dude. Naw they probably just cool. But why am I so bothered? I'm about to go see what's up. Walking through the crowd of people I started to contemplate on how  I would approach her. I mean like do I brush her and keep walking act as if its an accident and a coincidence that I would run into her here, especially since we were supposed to hang out tonight. Man, I can't do this so I turned back around and headed to my table. 

Aubrey

********

I had been in the club on 30 minutes and I was all ready to go home. I was chopping it up with Brooklyn and this cute guy name Adien that I used to have a crush on before he just up and dropped out of school without a trace, but that's another story. "Hey, Adien where you been, you look good. Brook chimes in "Yeah nigga look like you got some money now. No, the question is Brey what is yo ass doing in here with your thot of a best friend? I definitely knew she would be working in a strip club but not miss bookworm. Haha not too much on her thotting ass, but nope I'm just here to have a little fun and support my girl. that's it that's all.  I'll come find you in a bit girl I'm finna work the room looks like its some money in here tonight. Okay, see ya Boo.