Chapter 3- Violetta

"Morning baby girl!" I say whilst dancing over to Arias bed. My little angel giggles and rubs her eyes.
"What shall we do today Mama?" Aria asks bouncing up and down, luckily it's a Saturday today so Aria doesn't have to go to her playgroup and I don't have to work.
"Well, we can do what ever you want." Arias eyes almost explode with excitement at my words.
"Can we go to the park and have an adventure!"Aria is bursting with excitement at this point an all I can do is laugh and nod.
"Yay!"Aria leaps from her bed and into my awaiting arms. Aria adores dresses just like me and is almost always in one. I think I'm starting to understand why my dad lied to me all those years ago, I think I'm starting to understand why Angie lied to me as well. When it comes to someone you love you will do absolutely anything and everything in your power to keep them safe or to get to them.

Angie. It's been four years since I last spoke to her. I wonder what she's doing right now, as I do I feel that ache of longing for her. If I told Angie about aria she wouldn't judge me, she would want to help. But it's to risky. What if she told Dad or worse Leon! No, I won't tell anyone, I have to keep Aria hidden.

"Hurry up mama, your taking to long!" Aria shouts frustrated yet exited. She's been standing by her door for ages and I haven't even noticed.
"Sorry honey, lets get you ready. What do you want to wear?" Aria rolls her eyes at my question.
"A dress silly!" We both claps in fits of laughter. Sometimes I forget Arias only four, she has such an incredible understanding of the world that you would think she's forty but like every four year old sometimes she does have her moments.
"Of course, how silly of me. Do you want a purple dress?" Aria nods and smiles her big grin. Aria's skin is naturally tanned a little and the purple looks great on her.

After getting Aria dressed we head for the park.
"Mama look at da sky! It's so blue!" Her voice is so beautiful it's hard not to giggle. Although Aria's right, the sky is a beautiful blue today and the sun is beaming down on us.
"Do you want to get an Ice cream Aria?" Aria nods and grins. I don't even need to ask what flavour because I know she will say strawberry.

We walk hand in hand to the ice cream stall and I pay for two strawberry ice creams. Aria and I finish them in minutes and she's in a huge mess, grinning whilst her hole face is covered in ice cream. After I clean her up we head for the duck pond.

After a while I hear footsteps behind me and then a voice I haven't heard in years.
"Violetta!"