Chapter One

This is the beginning of the story of the lives and minds of two geniuses who LOVE randomness. We are the absolute best when it comes to interr- pie- upting sentences with random things. For ex-RAINBOWS-ample.... never-LOLLIPOP-mind then.

It was a beautiful summer day, when Paws and Claws decided to go for a walk. Paws decided to walk up to a nearby stranger and exhert her randomness on him.

"Hullo, sir... tiz quite a beautiful day isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes very." He replied.

"You know, I was thinking about life and I thought about a good analogy for it." She told him.

"Oh and what's that?" The old man asked. Paws cleared her throat and stared off into space as if to look professional.

"Life is like a squirrel..." She began and then she turned back to Claws and they headed down the street. The old man was quite confused and puzzled over how life could possibly be like a squirrel. Paws did quite enjoy makiing life a puzzle for others to put together.

Claws suddenly saw up ahead a squirrel, who was probably an infamous criminal. she saw another one nearer to them, and decided she would make an end to the criminals evil thoughts. "lets see..." suddenly the nearest squirrel died. "I think it smelled your breath, Paws" she picked up the dead squirrel, skinned and cooked it in front of the criminal squirrels eyes, started eating it, then Paws held it up to the squirrel and said: "This is you." the squirrel died. "I never knew that your breath could be THAT bad!" Claws exclaimed.

"My breath is not what caused the death of these infamous rodents... twaz the dreaded NYAN CAT disease!" Paws said.

"GASP!" Claws inhaled dramatically, "Dun dun dun!" It was sadly true... the NYAN CAT disease was spreading quickly.

"Wait a second!" Paws said, "I ate the squirrel!!! I'VE BEEN INFECTED!!!" Knowing that the worst symptoms were transforming into a poptart cat with rainbows and no longer being able to talk the correct way, her eyes began to grow wide in fear. She began to transform into a giant black beast... a panther!

"Don't worry, Paws! I'll save you!" Claws randomly pulled out a vile of rainbow liquid and poured it down the panther's throat. It was the cure for NYAN CAT disease! But there were two problems with this... number 1: Paws had only stopped changing, but she was now a panther forever and 2: Claws had now been infected with the NYAN CAT disease! Dun dun dun! Claws began to transform into an enormous green dragon, but luckily that was all... she would not have to spend the rest of her life as a poptart cat... just a dragon.

"I'm a panther!!!!" Paws yelled, shocked.

"And I'm a dragon!!!" Claws exclaimed.

"We're dooooooooooomed!!!!" They said together.