Chapter Three

Paws was interrupted as Claws sang: "I'm RADIOACTIVE! RADIOACTIVE!"

"WHY YOU INTERRUPT MEEE?" Complained Paws.

"Cuz I'm... RADIOACTIVE! RADIOACTIVE!"

"Radioactive is DEFINETELY not as good as Undefeated!" Paws said, a bit frustrated.

"No, really, twist my tail, but not too hard!"

Paws twisted, and suddenly  AWESOME classical music  was playing from Claws mouth!

"WHUUUT????" Said Paws.

Paws suddenly twisted to station 96.9 and her favorite song, play it again, was on!

Claws then whipped around, cuz she obviously didn't like this song. She unwound her tail and stopped playing music. "CAN WE PWEASE MAKE ICECWEAM?!?" She whined.

"WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT???" exclaimed Paws. So while they were making it, they danced to 'I will survive' and it was awesome. The steamy stuff from the icecream billowed up like white smoke, and then they stirred a fast as they could without spilling. "WOOHOO! I LOVE YOU DRY ICE ICECREAM!!" They both yelled.

"Now... What must we do next?" Paws asked, nomming her ice cream.
 "We need to find an adventure. A really, really fun adventure. With someone we know, but doesn't know us!" They looked at eachother, wide grins slowly spreading across their faces. Someone from the town screamed, "OH MY GOSH IT'SAFLIPPINGDRAGONANDGIANTPANTHERRUN"

"Alright, let's try this..."  Paws said, determined. They attempted to hook arms and sing 'Down the yellow brick road' But ended up having Paws get on Claws' back. She went up Claws' neck and behind her horns and pointed dramatically with her wing. "AWAY, MIGHTY STEED!" Claws leapt into the sky.

"Paws."

"Wat?"

"You realize you have your own wings?"