ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ

Days have passed since Shu and Reiji asked the real reason of Asagi's arrival at their mansion

But it seemed that they still couldn't get full intel on it because Asagi became more busy the following days.

She herself wanted to tell the boys already. But boy, Nick had to call her, reminding her that she was still an idol who still needs to promote herself.

Kill yourself Nick!

Is what she thought after receiving a text from the said dense man.

She decided to call her friend to meet up.

Her friend agreed and he decided for them to meet up two hours before his class starts.

After having lunch with some of the brothers and Yui, Asagi decided to ready herself.

She wasn't excited but she just wanted to have a reason to not stay at the mansion where she plans to leave her phone incase her pesky manager would call or text her.

She wore a pair of black jeans and dark grey sweater matched with ashy low cut sneakers.

It was the middle of spring so these types of clothes for her was enough

With the fact that she hates wearing skirts were a bit too much for her.

She intended to keep her attire simple.

Taking herhair tie she put her hair into a low ponytail.

She also wore her glasses, for she wasn't on the mood for wearing contacts.

And the glasses can work as a disguise for her.

Prepping on some make up and a few rings and a bracelet she was ready to go.

She looked at the led clock on her nightstand and it read 14:06.

Well it is early.

Too early.