Voicemail: Aaron

Sitting at home watching anything and everything on Netflix just to pass the time. It's all you have been doing since your boyfriend went away on tour. Your stomach can't help but turn at the thought of him being away for so long.

It's been nearly 4 months since you've seen each other in person. Of course you talk every day and Skype whenever you can but it's not the same. You miss the way you fit perfectly in his arms. Feeling his chest moving behind you as you rest your head on his shoulders, just watching TV together.

Your movies ends. You get up off the couch where you've been sitting on for the past 5 hours and trudge to the kitchen. You open the refrigerator to see if there is anything to eat. Leftover Pasta, grapes, yogurt. You grab the yogurt and moseyed back to the couch.

As you place your yogurt down, your phone lights up. You pick it up and see you had a missed call. Aaron CarYour boyfriend of almost a year had called you. He had left you a voicemail. You place the phone to your ear to listen to the message.

"Hey baby," Aaron begins. A smile forms naturally by just hearing his voice, "How have you been?" He asks trying to make the voicemail worth something. "I miss you so much Y/N," he sniffles, "the longer we are apart the more I miss you." Your heart begins to pound hard against your chest. The way he is talking you know he is sincere. You hear a faint sigh and he begins again, "I hope you know that I love you. No distance can come between us."

With that he ends the voicemail. You sit there staring down at the phone. The smile still placed upon your face and now a single tear falling down your cheek.

**********
A/N

Hey guys hope you like this imagine of Aaron that I haven't done one of him but I tried making this imagine.

Remember to share this book, vote, comment, and add to your libary.

Remember to also stay beautiful !

~Bethany✌️