Let out pt.2-Shawn Mendes

~•Your POV•~

Shawn watches as I scroll through the mean comments, Shawn takes my phone and puts it in his back pocket.

Shawn says "Babe, their just jealous. We had to tell them one day" "I know we had to tell one day, but I didn't want it to be like this. Now they previously think I'm horrible. The only thing their thinking is me making out with you, not me loving you with all my heart.. And they're taking it the wrong way.." "Well there's nothing they can do to make me love you less"

"Well here comes the rumors and photo shopped pictures of me kissing another guy and-" Shawn cuts me off by kissing my lips, Shawn says "Stop worrying babe, if they supported me then they'll support me in this relationship too."

I giggled a little as Shawn takes out his phone and starts to post something in Instagram and he sees all the millions of selfies I took, Shawn picks one of the selfies.

"Oh no you don't, Shawn!" Shawn gets up as I laugh while chasing him around the room until I read, 'Don't ever hate on my beautiful girly.' Was wrote on the caption.

I smiled from ear to ear when I read those words.

The end.
************
A/N

Hey guys this the end of second part of let out. So hope you enjoyed this.

Remember to vote, comment, and those other stuff.

Oh thanks for all those 110 reads.

~Bethany