Blast to the Past part 1

Normal Pov

you looked in shame then Sonic screams, "One-day Robuttnik, you're going down man, BIG TIME!"Long story short you, Sonic, Dulcy, and Bunnie were on a mission with two other freedom fighters but after the mission then two other freedom fighters became robots. 

in Your hut, You, Sonic and Dulcy were talking about the plan and what happened you were pacing because that was the first time you made the plans and you failed then you say, "THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT" then Sonic says, "Come on (Y/N), I was too late" then you say, "yes it is look" you pointed to the map you pointed to other places then you added, "I should've posted guards here, here, and here" then Dulcy says, " Aww you can't cover everything (Y/N), Robotnik's too cagy" then you say, "no it was stupid for me to plan Sally the one who planes" then Sonic says, "Aw, come on (Y/N). Duce is right. Robuttnik's holding all the aces. We should've taken him down a long time ago. Before he took over." you giggle then you say, "We were five Sonikku" then Sonic says, "So, we were a way cool five" then Dulcy says, " Well do it now, you can use the time stones." then Sonic says, "say what!" then Dulcy explained, "The time stones, you know. They take you back in time." then you say, "Dulcy I think that a myth" then Dulcy says, "No way, they're on the floating island" then you say, "well crack the knuckle, EVERYTHING IS A MYTH" then Dulcy says, " (Y/N), I know that island's no myth. I bumped into it" then Sonic says, "(Y/N)..."  then you say, "well time travel...wouldn't that mess with everything......" then Sonic says, "So does Dulcy's flying but that doesn't stop her. Let's go for it." then sonic grabs your hand then you pulled you hand away Sonic looks at you then you mumble, "........what if we never meet each other" Sonic looks at you then he runs up to you then he hugs you. You hug back then Sonic says, "no worry (Y/N) we will always no each other" then you say, "o-okay let's do this"

you, Sonic were on Dulcy's back as she was flying then Sonic ask, "What do you think Dulce?" then Dulcy says, " We're real close now. I can feel it." Sonic put his arm around your should then you say, "how many time was that now"  then Dulcy says, " I saw it!" then you say, "you said that like 20 times" then Dulcy says, " So sue me, now it's 21. Going down!" Then you and Sonic scream as Dulcy nosedive you hug Sonic then you ask, "HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU SEE" then Dulcy says, " 'Cause I got radar eyes" Dulcy bunked into something she fell down then Sonic says, "Now we're really going down." 

then you three hit the ground. then Sonic says, "Oh yeah, nice landing Dulce." then Dulcy says, " Thanks Ma." then Sonic ask, "So what do ya think (Y/N)?" then you say, "are we on the ground or the island" then Dulcy says, "watch this" then she blows around then you saw the floating island then you scream, "CRACK THE KNUCKLES WERE HERE" then Sonic ask, " Woah, way cool! OK Dulce, now where are the ol' time stones?" then Dulcy climbed a tree then she says, "Like I know (yawns). Probably in the palace. I have enough trouble traveling forward. So I'll just hang right here" you felt something then Sonic says, " Hey (Y/N), you get the feeling someone's watching us?" you shivered then says, "a-a Little" then the stones behind you guys made a sound then sonic says, "What was that?" then you say, "what Sonikku"  then about a second or two Sonic realized what it was then Sonic says, " That! Don't move, maybe they won't notice us. Then again, not. Grab on (Y/N)! Outa here!" you grab onto Sonic then he ran Sonic woke up Dulcy then you say, "Sonikku they're gaining on us" then Sonic says, "Not to worry, (Y/N). I just had a brain storm."  then he jumped off the island then you say, "WHHHY" then Sonic says, "We'll be cool (Y/N), trust me." Sonic then whistles then you hug him tight then Dulcy comes then she says, " I'm coming Sonic." she caught you two then she says, " You guys all right?" then you say, "fine but how'd you find us" then Dulcy says, "It's lucky I heard Sonic's whistle." Sonic smiles then say, "yeah" then Dulcy landed then you and Sonic fell right into the Tempel.

once you guys landed,in the temple you two saw a door you looked at it while Sonic knocked on it then it opened showing a bright light then you both looks in to see a bunch of stairs that went everywhere....EVERYWHERE!!! then Sonic says, "Huh? Check it out. I'm gonna fire my travel agent." then you say, "well let's go on vacation" then you two walked in. You two walked through the door when for a while you two went thought a lot of stairs then Sonic says, "Man, where's an elevator when you need one? Major headache." then you two notice a door you tried to open it then Sonic tries to help you then the door opens then you two gets struck in.