Tracking

Avi's POV

I just got a call Scott. I'm not to sure if was cring or yelling in rage, but he got a call that some freak has Kirstie. I called the guys and we all meet at Scott and Kirsties place. We found Scott somewhat freaking out while breaking things. He really needs Kirstie, ASAP.

"Scott, Scott, pull yourself together man like, NOW!" He looked at me and seemed so....lost.

"How can I, she's been taking by some physho dude and I don't know what to do" He was rig-WRONG!

"No your wrong, he didin't block his number did he?" Scott shock his no.

"We can track him down" Mitch cought on to my idea

"I'm on it" Kevin said while finding the number

"Thanks guys, this means so much" Scott said, his voice sounded cracked after all the crying and yelling.

An hour later at the House

Scott's POV

Here we are at the house that the number was tracked to. I busted down the backdoor. We had a plan but I did'nt care. I ran down the stairs with a bat in my hand and Avi right behinnd me.

"We'll you felel for it" There was a guy just standing there waiting for us.

"Where is she?" Avi already knew to hold me back cause if he didn't, things would have gotten ugly, FAST.

"Not here I can tell you that." Was I tricked?

"Keep looking idiots"

Just then me and Avi ran down the stairs and  Mitch and Kevin came out no where and we started chasing him.

TO BE COUNTINUED.....