Updates 5 out of 9 Months

Rich's POV

That dumb girl. She dosen't even no me but I know her. She loked so happy with that jerk Scott. I hate him. We were in Pre-School together before I moved and boy was he a jerk. I hpoe he suffers and never see's his child and wife again cause once that baby is born, she's going to have a lot of pain to go through.

Mitch's POV

I can't do anything knowing Kirstie is going. We stop Pentatonix for a break when we heard she was pregant which was 5 months ago. A very loong 5 months . I'm a wreak right now. I have been crying a lot lately, a few times a drink till I passed out but I stopped. Scott must be going crazy. It's been a while since I heard from him.

Scott's POV

I haven't been the same since Kirstie's kiddnapping. Hero has been really said too. I rember how he would wake us up. Now all he does is cuddle with me. Poor Hero. I barely talk to anyone lately.The only people I talk to is my mom, Kirstie's mom how is keeping me together, and Nurse Heaven for updates on the baby and Kirstie. Everyone must being missing her. Espically Avi. The last time I saw him was a month ago and he came to my door sobbing and look all messed up.

Avi's POV

I miss Kirstie so much. She keeps life fun. Now, I feel in compelet. My little sister is gone and she's 5 months pregant. Scott knows how I feel at the moment cause he is a lot more pain then I am. He's not even pain, he's numb. He doesn't now what to dowith himself but keep fighting and holding on. I hadn't talk to anyone lately. I wonder how Kevin's doing.

Kevin's POV

I have been so blank without Kirstie. Erica, my girlfriend, has been trying to get me to talk about, but all I do is play my cello and that's my therapy. I wonder he she's feeling about this

Kirstie's POV

I hate this but I'm doing this for Austin, Scott, Mitch, Avi, and Kevin. They need me.

SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY