New School

So just randomly out of nowhere my mother decides to pack all our FRICK FRACKING shit up into one moving van WITHOUT TELLING ME and then proceeds to ignore me the whole car ride to god knows where when just randomly she stopd driving. She faces me and ever so calmly says "we're moving to England" I nod my head and she starts her car up again.

When the car stops again, we are pulled up to a large house that looks like a.... A... MY MOM BOUGHT US A MANSION!!!!! I start to run towards the house but find that I'm moving in slow motion; almost exavtly like every romance movie you've ever seen EVER where the guy and the girl are running toward eachother and when they get close enough she jumps into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist like they've never experienced being apart from eachother. So anyway, where was i? Oh yeah, the running thing. So yeah I made it to the front door and quickly swung it open AND.... ITS SO.... dirty? No!! This was supposed to be a fairytale house! I was supposed to have everything I ever wanted all because my mom won the real estate lottery and snagged an awesome house!!!

So apparently my mother expects me to start fresh in a brand new school for ivy league students and I don't even get time to prepare myself for it!! Also did I mention that its a boarding school? Yeah cuz my new stepdad decided to tell my mom to send me away.

I just realised that you probably have no clue what I'm talking about so lemme explain:

So it all started when my mom met my dad 15 years ago.... Sike! Just kidding!  Actually this story is a lot less complicated. Literally on the way here we stopped at a truck stop and my mom met a dude there and apparently they hit it off because they're getting married in two days; kinda coincidental that I'm two days I just so happen to be going to my new boarding school.... Unless.... Unless there's a way to get rid of boarding school AND Larry from the truck stop... But that's for another chapter.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. But wAiT! I dont have an alarm clock!! I shoot up, terrified. is there a ghost? I wondered to myself. Nope, it's just my cranky ass mother yelling at me to my my chores...AGAIN. "GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE AND DO THE DISHES RIGHT THIS SECOND OR ELSE THERE WILL BE BIG CONSEQUENCES YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!" I yell something back at her about how she can do it herself and i crawl back into bed. My phone rings and i laugh because i forgot that i changed my ringtone to the Ouran High School Host Club theme song. "Kiss kiss fall in love......I see you come,I watch you go. You never seem to leave me though!!!" I get so caught up in the song that i completely forgot someone was calling.... That was until i got the voicemail.... "You are such a beautiful amazing person, now blink 5 times, blow your nose, pour holy water in your eyes, open and hold your breath until you run out of air. Then, send this to 150 different people. If you don't then your whole family is in danger. If I don't get this back then obviously I mean nothing to you. You have 30 seconds! Good luck!" Is this really gonna happen to me? I thought I just said that in my head but apparently I kinda yelled it because my nosy ass neighbours(yes I spell it neighbours, don't come for me Americans) shouted at me to "SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!" I'm pretty sure my 30 seconds are up now buuuuuttt I try to send the idiotic chain mail anyway.

WHY DO I ALWAYS GIVE IN TO THE CLICHE!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

My boyfriend called me later in the day and he said we needed to talk... When I moved away he said he would always love me and that we would try out hardest to make it work and that he wpukd only cheat on me with like 3 or 4 other girls. I love him so much, he's a total fuckboi but I think I can change him for the better. I can lead him down the right path so that he will never have to live up to his fuckboi standards any longer. So anyway, he calls me and he says all that cliche, sappy shot that boyfriends have to say about how much he missed me and how cute I am and also about his Fortnite wins he's had more time for since i've been gone, which was really reassuring. HOLY SHIT I KEEP GOING OFF TOPIC!!! Get it together Skylar! Ok lets try this again. So, he calls me up, tells me all that gross lovey dovey stuff plus hid fortnite wins then says we need to talk. At that moment my heart dropped because i knew what was coming next. HE WAS GOING TO ASK TO MARRY ME!!!!! IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS DAY FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND ITS FINALLY COMING TRUE!!!! And then... The absolutely UNIMAGINABLE happens!!! "I think we should break up babe cuz im in love with Amanda Brooke" THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!! I WONT LET IT!!! All i could manage to say was "WHOMST?!?!?!?!?!?" I voukdnt take it anymore so i just hung up the phone. He kept calling me but like the true Dua Lipa fan I am, I stood by her New Rules and did not pick up the phone. Okay, except that didnt work out so well because in the midst of my commitment to New Rules, I may or may not have had an anime fantasy about him and I and nay or may not have tried to make him take me back... It didn't work so well. But I am a strong, INDEPENDANT woman who doesn't need a worthless boy to justify my existence! but i miss him...