The Cliche Begins

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I woke up to the shrill sound if my alarm clock blaring in my ears. Shit! I have school today! I thought to myself as I pressed the off button on my clock. I slowly make my way out of bed, and walk to my closet. It's the first day of school so my outfit has to look effortless but stylish, meeting the dress code but not too much and most of all, hot enough for my player boyfriend Jesse.

My mother,  whom I can't stand at the moment calls me down for breakfast. I get a sudden triggering feeling as she yells from downstairs, and I let out a huge sigh of anger before I reply.

----------------------------------------------------------

At school,  everyone stares as I walk down the hall. I don't know why they're all staring at me, was my skirt too tight? As I continue to witness a fight between two really hot guys. "Skylar is my only true love, she is MINE! " Holy Shit!  They were fighting over ME!!!!!  Normally I would do something to try and break up the fight, but I kinda liked having them fight when it was over me. "I've loved her for all eternity and I am not letting her go! " *gasps* I turn to my amazingly good looking best friend Lindsay, who is always coincidentally there whenever I run into a problem. "Which one are you gonna pick Skyler?  What if you choose the wrong one and your heart gets broken? " Lindsay has always been a worry wart, but we're working on it. "Don't be silly Linds, there's enough of me to go around. " I tried to sound sly,  but I sounded more like a cliché teen movie. All of a sudden,  out of nowhere. I hear music. IT'S... IT'S... OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB'S
THEME SONG!!!!! Everyone starts singing along,  and some are even dancing. This was turning into an anime version of High School Musical!!!! 

After the totally unplanned, yet amazingly choreographed and put together song and dance number,  I proceeded to go find my badass boyfriend,  Jesse. As usual,  he making out with some other girl at my locker, and I just waited until they were finished. As I stare into the endless abyss ahead, I notice an unrecognizable figure. Is that...?  SHAWN MENDES?!?!?!?!????! I whip my head to the side and slowly run into the arms of this devilishly handsome man. "I've missed you, Skylar. "  He had a suggestive undertone to his voice but all I could wonder was: Does he read wattpad?
I swear my life is turning into a teen fiction novel!

When Jesse notices Shawn,  he scoops me up into his arms and whisks me away to an unknown destination. Or at least to the end of the hallway. He kisses me passionately, and fireworks set off in my head. We break the kiss as Jesse stares deep into my beautiful green eyes. I love you even though you're a gorgeous man hoe. I whisper just loud enough for him to hear. You're really ugly and I'm way out of your league, but I guess I still love you too.

Our romantic moment was ruined when the bell rang for home room. I wonder how all of these events managed to happen ten minutes before the first bell.

When I turn around, an extremely shy  girl was standing right behind me. Ewwww was she looking at my butt?!?!?  She just stood there while I analyzed her from head to toe,  making sure that she wasn't a threat to me.  "Um, can I help you? "  I practically yelled, because I wasn't sure whether or not she could hear. " Oh, yeah,  well I just wanted to tell you that your boyfriend is a vampire. " She remarked subtly. WTF?!? MY BOYFRIEND IS A FUCKING VAMPIRE?!?!?!?  MY LIFE HAS TURNED INTO A TRIGGERING TEEN FICTION NOVEL STRAIGHT OFF OF WATTPAD!!!  I MUST STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
I hope y'all enjoyed that literal price of Shit that I call a story. Credits to Grace for some of the input in this chapter. Also I'm really sorry that I'm a shitty writer but this is the best I can do.