Guinea Pigs in Distress

Chapter 1

There once was a guinea pig named Sarah. She was playing in her playpen outside with her friends, Kevin and Miss Mouse, who are also guinea pigs. They were running and jumping, which is also called pop corning.  They were nibbling on lettuce and carrots and grass of course, and just having a great time, enjoying a nice, warm sunny day.

All of a sudden, it seemed as if out of nowhere, a huge, monstrous bird flew down and swiped Sarah up and started flying away with her! Poor Sarah was squeaking and looking toward her two friends as if communicating to them, maybe saying .."Save me!! Save me!!"  Kevin and Miss Mouse squeaked back while looking at her, as if they were answering...and maybe in guinea pig language they said...."We will save you Sarah!! Pray to the Lord Jesus and He will tell us the next step to take!!"  Sarah answered back in a trembling voice as if saying, "I will, thank you!!"

Chapter 2

Sarah struggled with the bird. She tried to bite the claws but they were just too big. She squeaked as loud as she could. She then remembered something she heard her master tell people...if you are ever in distress, just keep saying the only name that saves...Jesus.....over and over and pray to Him!!! So in guinea pig language Sarah cried out to the Lord Jesus and kept saying that Awesome name over and over again. She was not really sure what happened next, but the next moment she found herself falling from the monstrous bird's claws and she landed in a bushy tree.

Chapter 3

Elsewhere in town there was a girl named Helga.  She was walking in the woods thinking about her love, Arnold.  She really loved Arnold, but he didn't know about her love for him. To keep it a secret from him, she would say mean things to him, but she felt awful about the way she treated him after she did it.   Her parents didn't give her any attention.  They always gave their attention to their eldest daughter, Olga.   It was a Saturday.  She wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the warm, summer day. She walked into the woods to get away from all the noise of the city. While she was walking, she heard a squeak that she had never heard before. She looked to where the noise came from and happened to see a creature fall from a monstrous bird!! It had fallen into a bushy tree. She got closer to investigate the little creature. To her surprise, it was a guinea pig!! It was orange and white. Helga carefully picked it up. It squeaked loudly as if in pain. Helga said "Oh, I think your a guinea pig! It's okay, I got you!!" Helga noticed the guinea pig's foot was bleeding.

                                                            Chapter 4

     Helga started to walk home.  She was talking to the guinea pig and assuring her she would get help for her foot.  She didn't notice Arnold walking through the woods coming toward her. 
"Hi Helga" Arnold said.
"Ummm, Arnold, what are you doing here?" Helga asked.
"I'm going for a walk. What's in your hand?" Arnold asked.
"Nothing! What are you talking about" Helga replied.
Arnold walked closer to get a better look. He looked at the guinea pig with concern. "What's wrong with the foot? How did that happen?" Asked Arnold.
"As I was walking along, I heard this really strange sound that I am unfamiliar with.  It was just falling as I was walking by.  It was so strange.  I seen a bird going by at the same time.  I think maybe the bird had it.  Poor little guinea pig!!" Replied Helga.

     They decided to bring the creature to their hideout and put a bandaged on it's foot.  They brought Sarah to the community tree house for neighborhood kids.  They found something to bandage the foot. They awkwardly put the bandage on the tiny foot.