bad news with a happyish ending

*Michael's pov*
A/N::Michael's outfit top/side

     I woke up to Ranaeh cuddling up to me. Her legs were tangled with mine and her face nuzzled into my neck. Her arm was lazily played across my bare chest. I carefully got up, luckily not waking her, and put on some black skinny jeans and an all time low muscle tee. I grabbed my snapback and black converse and left the room, quietly closing the door.

   I walked into the kitchen and the only person in there was Calum. He turned around and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Hey, how's she doing? How was she last night did she calm down?" I sighed, remembering every single detail from the night before.

"Ya, she calmed down after a bit. Shes sleeping right now." He only nodded in response. I went over and grabbed some bread and the jar of vegemite to make some toast.

"Hey Calum?" He hummed as an answer.

"What happened with Kyle yesterday? I left with her before any of you guys left I think." Calum chuckled, looking happier.

"The d!ck was arrested Mike. Best thing I've seen happen in a while. Cop said that hed be there for a while but Ray will have to testify against him in order for him to be gone for long."

I shook my head. Ray wont be able to testify without freaking out.

"Shit. How should we tell her?" Calum put a hand to his face, wiping away a stray tear that fell. I felt bad. I mean we were all very close with Ranaeh but her and Calum are practically siblings.

"I dont know man. But all four of us should be there. Should we wake up Ash and Luke?"

I nodded. Ash and Luke have been sharing a room since they told us they were dating about a month ago. So the extra room became a practice room for our music.

We decided to make the morning a bit happier by grabbing some water guns and filling them with milk to wake up Lashton with. Calum and I walked upstairs trying to contain our laughter and walked into the room the duo was in. Coincidentaly they weren't sleeping with a blanket and were in just boxers.

Calum leaned sideways and whispered in my ear. "So, I'll put up three fingers and when I get to one start screaming and shooting, okay?"

I nodded, Calum and I slowly walked over and he started the count down mouthing the words.

"Three....two...one!"

We both started shooting and screaming, the couple jumping and holding their hands up to block the milke from getting their faces.

"Guys! What the hell is that?!" Luke screamed, which made us stop shooting.

"Milk" we both said in sync and started spraying again until we were out of the milk.

Ashton got up and went to his closet to grab two towels and grabbed Luke's wrist.

"Thanks for giving us an excuse to shower boys." He winked then walked out. Calum and I made fake gagging noises til they were gone.

A/N::
hey guys!! Sorry it took me a while to update, I've been held up with school and keeping up with some other accounts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will probably be the boys breaking the news about testifying against Kyle. Love you guys :-)