Flashbacks

All Ranaeh remembers about her mother is pictures of her, her brother and father. But none with Ranaeh of course, since her mom died while she was giving birth to her. After that she remembers everything. How her father and brother used to torture her, and abuse her.

Her father would beat her about everything, not walking how he likes, not eating what he wants her to, even not talking loud enough. She'd have to wear sweaters to cover bruises and cuts. That wasn't all. Her brother would trip her, pull her hir, burn her. He also touched her and one day tried raping her, but her father that day figured he'd be decent and tell him to stop, pulling him off of her and throwing him. That was the only time she's ever been glad her father had been there.

They did this to her until she was 17,finnaly having a chance to tell a teacher about everything while her brother was in the restroom since her father made him follow her around. The only friends she had were four boys named Luke,Calum,Ashton, and Michael. She has always trusted them, liking Michael as well. They didnt know the full extent of what happened at home, all she had told them was that they would punch her, where the bruisese were. Her "family" also choked her, cut her, kicked her, all of the above.

Her dad also brought home women all the time, sleeping with them everywhere possible. She'd wake up, go down to get the food her father chose for her breakfast that day, and find what he and the woman had used during their.....time together.

OMG HELLO! im already loving writing this so please comment and follow i will try and updte as mucha s i can! next chapeter there will be a time skip in the beginning to where Ranae is with Kyle and shes amazing friends with the 5sos beanS. so stay tuned lovelies!