Prologue

Raman was driving his car very fastly as fast as he can and also praying for her safety - plz matarani meri angel ko safe rakhna she is so innocent ...saying he close her eye and sent silent prayer to god.. Suddenly his eyes fell on a girl who is sitting on a roadside bench..he immediately stopped his car and. Came out of his car & start going towards her.. When he reached close to her he saw that girl is none other than ishita her "angle " he signed in relief ..he placed his hand on her shoulder sensing someone's presence she immediately stand up and turned to see the person ..

Ishita - Raman aap yahan kya kr rhe ho saying she wiped her tears..

Raman - yahi to mai tmse puchna chahta hu itni raat ko yahan akele baithe ke kya kr rhi ho ..wahan tmhre parents ko tmhri kitni tension ho rhi h ..
Ishita (smiles sadly ) - kaas aisa hota..

Raman - what you said?

Ishita - nothing chaliye saying she sit in his car he also sit & start driving.. Then ishita asks - ap itni raat ko mujhe kyu dhoondne aaye ..

Raman - ye kaisa sawaal h mujhe tmhri chinta h or kya..

Ishita - wo kyu saying she looks on him

Raman - what do you mean by kyu ..I cared for you ..

Ishita - BT why?

Raman - kya baat kr rhi ho arey you are my ang..he was saying then stopped and said - tm mihika ki bhn ho to you are a family member or family ki care to krte h naa ..

Ishita (sadly) - hmm rytt for mihika you care for me warna mujh jaise ugly ladki ki ap kyu fikr kroge saying she wiped her tears..

Raman - who told you that u r ugly haa you are beautiful ishita not only beautiful BT smart ,intelligent and specially you have a heart of gold..saying he looked on her lovingly

Ishita - don't fool me agr aisa hota to you didn't reject me and choose mihika.. Listening this Raman stopped his car with shocked expression

That's all for prologue hope you all liked plz do vote for it & leave ur precious feedback ..

Love
Harshita😍