Mystic Messenger One-Shot (For Ray)

Little Ray ran away to a kingdom he though was safe, but the King was ill and the Queen was thrilled to find little Ray running away.

In this Kingdom, she taught him to love ice cream and all that was blue. For she too loved all medicine and ice cream in this Kingdom where all was blue, which Little Ray ran to. 

All she owned was blue, but what Little Ray failed to see was that her heart was made from blue too.

She had used all types of cures- for which he had been told would help- and yet the Queen's lover was still ill.

Little Ray did not understand, how was he ill still?

Little Ray soon grew, never fraying from the kingdom of blue.

Soon he became two.

Ray little still, and saeran, not scared nor timid and neveer ready to run from the Kingdom of the blue.

The terror this caused- Aimed at the flawed.

Little Ray had to stay, for the Saviour that obsessed over blue, had caught Little Ray.

Ready to do what she had to do-Unleashed were the demons- this was their cue.

As the King was dying, blinding, crying, Little Ray was unsure what to do.

Stuck all alone in the Kingdom doused in blue, with another boy runnnig too, but towards more blue.

For this boy wasn't scared, he knew to love the blue, he spat "It's not all about you!"

And so, Little Ray had nothing left to do, he couldn't fight- for he could bearly sleep at night - in this Kingdom of everlasting blue.

Little Ray, however, wasn't like Saeran,  he didn't want to stay Unknown, he wanted to run, run once more, to leave, to escape  all the blue...

...but blue was all that was left, just like the tears he shed, and like the hair of the man who sealed off his exit, to be free, but with...who?

Saviour was blue, so blue was enough at last, and Little Ray stayed- he hadn't chosen to run away.

Yet.

Until, along came a stranger and blew them all away, without the colour blue.

With long brown locks and oddly coloured clothes, she saved him from the blue.

A kiss of red, yet he wished Saeran was dead, as what he returned was blue.

Now the end of this story is long over due, so Ray will share it with you...

...the strange girl, not made from blue, blew away the blue, to see, to really see, what Little Ray was made of.

No.

Not blue.

She stole him away from the Saviour and alas Ray was away from the Kingdom of the blue~

*Thank You For Reading!! (\*^*/)*

*Please leave me a comment, I always wish to improve ^^ *

*Thanks again!*