Chapter Three #LaTortura

As I walked in after Luke, I saw the bar from a small distance. It didn't look like a very big one, but it looked cozy and cute. The letters 'La Tortura' were colorful like the country. ''What do you think?'' Luke asked. ''It looks pretty cool actually'' I smiled. 'I know right' he said arrogant. I gave him a look as I walked in. Inside was even cooler. All the walls were painted in diffrent colours and surfboards, posters, mirrors were hanging on those walls. There were 2 bars. One at the right side as you walked in and the other all the way in the back. The first bar was the smallest so there were only 2 girls behind it. 'Lets meet the girls' Luke said. 'Sure' I responded and walked over.

'Girls! This is Mila, she will start working here tomorrow' Luke said grinning at me. I laughed and gave the first girl my hand. 'Hi, I am Mila West' I said friendly. 'Hello, I am Emma' the girl said with a little smile. Alright, I like her. 'Hey Mila, I am Mae' the other girl said with the biggest smile I have ever seen. 'Hey Mae, Mila' I laughed. This girl was extra, and I loved it. 'Okay girls, all time to talk tomorrow, I will give her the rest of the tour' Luke said and walked to the other bar. There I saw 2 guys and 2 girls standing. 3 behind the bar, one with a plait. Probably she is serving the drinks. As we walked over I saw one of the guys looking at us and waved. Seen his tan, he was not from Colombia. 'Guys, this is our newby starting tomorrow' Luke said. 'Hey, I am Mila' I smiled and waved. They smiled and welcomed me. These people are truly freaking nice. 'These guys are Lukas, Jake, Sydney and Jesse' Luke said pointing out everyone. 'Hey Mila, welcome in the club' Jesse said friendly as he gave me a wink. 'Thanks' I said grinning.

'You will meet the rest this week' Luke said. 'If you want the job we can fix the papers in my office' he continued. 'Are you insane? Of course I want it!' I laughed. I would be crazy not taking it. 'Good, let's go then' he said.

40 minutes later I signed my contract and had a bloody amazing job. Thank god, I already had experience with serving and making drinks. As it seemed, it was a popular and busy bar.

I would start at 15 o'clock tomorrow. As I walked back, I decided to buy some ice cream for my grandparents and me.

'Abuela! I got the job! I've got ice cream to celebrate this historical moment' I yelled through the hall. I found her in the livingroom and saw my grandpa sunning in the yard. 'That's great Mikaela' she smiled and took the ice cream. 'Grandpa, I have some ice cream!' I yelled in the yard. He looked up and gave me a big smile. 'You know how it rolls here darling!' he said and stood up. He run to the house and took the ice cream.

'This is a good start, isn't it?' I said. 'You will love it here. I don't think you ever wanna leave' grandpa said. 'Your mom loved coming back for holidays' abuela smiled. 'Always so excited to see the family again' she continued. 'Xavier actually wanted to live here. Has he ever told you that?' Grandpa said. 'No, he never told me' I said surprised. Knowing my dad, he would never leave Austin. 'Yeah, he was in love with this place. Your mom decided not to stay, they had a pretty big fight about it years ago' grandpa laughed. 'Yeah, now he is forced to stay in Austin. Must suck' I smiled as I so badly enjoyed my ice cream. 'Well, maybe in a few years. It would be good for him too' Abuela said.