Unwilling scars

"Hollyfade?" Called Honeynoses' brother, "Where are you?" he called, Honeynose saw her brother looking around, he was a ginger tom with white socks. "Brother?" Honeynose called looking at him her gaze filled with worry, as she stepped out of the shadows. "Honeynose? is that you?" he called "Yes, Ravenstep?" Honeynose called picking up a magpie. She padded over to him and gave a quick lick on his ear. "Where have you been?!" she mewed, she might have been his younger sister but she acted like she was older. "Oh I have been looking for Hollyfade, have you seen her?" he asked, Hollyfade was Ravenstep's crush, she was a tortoiseshell with white markings.

Honeynose shook her head. "No, but she might be near the river, isn't she always there?" she asked him looking away. Ravenstep tried to take her magpie, he thought Honeynose didn't notice, but she did, she batted him, he then let go and laughed, "Can we share?" He mewed sitting next to his baby sister "I guess." She mewed smiling then biting into the magpie. After they finished the magpie. "Squirrelstar is gonna pick a deputy today!" Honeynose mewed to her brother. "I know!" he mewed "I wonder who will be picked." he mewed excitedly "Maybe, Dawntail, or Floodclaw?" she suggested licking her paws clean before getting up. "Well I have to lead the hunting party so I'll see you!" she mewed flicking her tail in goodbye.

Honeynose called for Jaywhisker, Hawkpaw, and Mousebite. Mousebite and Hawkpaw bounded over, Jaywhisker on the other paw. Well, he was a warrior who took his time. "Come on you, old bag of bones!" Honeynose hissed to the tom. "Fine!" he retorted and started padded towards them. "Okay let's go now!" Honeynose mewed leading her hunting party into the forest to hunt. "Now Hawkpaw!" Honeynose mewed, Hawkpaw ran to his mentor's side. "Yes, Honeynose?" he mewed. "Tell me what you smell..." she mewed stopping in her tracks. The young tom opened his mouth slightly and tasted the scent. "I smell a rabbit and a vole," he reported. "Good! Now can you tell me where we are heading." she mewed looking at him then into the distance, he tasted the air again. "Are we heading towards, Sunningrocks?" he mewed tilting his head. Honeynose nodded and smiled as she signaled for the group to continue.

Hawkpaw was proud he had caught a mouse and two voles. in the distance, two dogs were barking, and their twolegs were yowling at them. the dogs then stopped after one twoleg yowled. Honenose froze every time one dog barked. once they reached camp. Creekrush bounded over to her. "Hiya.." he mewed in a joyful mew. "Well hello, Creekrush!" Honeynose mewed licking his cheek. He started to purr. Then a yowl sounded from the highrock. Squirrelstar was standing on the rock, his ginger-red pelt getting ruffled in the wind. Honeynose always admired him, he was a strong and noble leader. The clan gathered around and looked up that their leader. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting." he yowled to the clan, half of the clan was already there, but some were just waking up or getting back from patrols. "It has come to me that I must pick a new deputy. However before I do let us remember Nighttalon, and what he did for this clan." he mewed dipping his head. The rest of the clan did the same. "Now!" Squirrelstar yowled, breaking the silence "I have been thinking and she is a noble and honorable warrior, and loyal to her clan." he mewed scanning the cats. "I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors, may hear and approve of my choice. Dawntail?!" He mewed narrowing his eyes to the pale brown she, Dawntail nodded her face was stern, not a single smile. Honeynose knew she was happy on the inside. "I do, Squirrelstar!" she mewed in a serious mew.

The next morning, Hawkpaw was padding out of camp with his mentor; Honeynose. "Honeynose?" mewed. "Yes, Hawkpaw, what is it?" she mewed looking at him with curious eyes, "What are we going to do? "He mewed looking away from her eyes. "We are going to check the borders." she mewed "Oh okay!" he mewed following her to the edge of the Thunderclan territory. As they reached the borders they sniffed. They were on their own territory when they were attacked. Honeynose looked around however she could not see her attackers, "Show yourself!" she hissed as she heard leaves rustling behind her. Then a paw stepped out than an entire body. "Crowsong!" Honeynose hissed, "Yep... it is me, sister!" his dark mew echoed through Honeynoses' body. "I thought you died... in..in Shadowclan!" she hissed prepared for an attack from behind but Hawkpaw bit the attackers tail and sent her running. "I didn't die you mouse-brain... I was faking so you would leave me..." he hissed pinning down his sister. Hawkpaw stepped closer to his mentor and tried to help get Crowsong off her. "Stop Hawkpaw, he is too strong, go get 'the one'. Hawkpaw nodded and ran off.

Plz tell me if you want more of honeynose bc she is my third oc i have ever made and this is my very first warrior cats book I have made