//chapter four//

(Creds to me for the image/ edit^^)

Dream:

Y/N sat alone on a chair while everything around her was on fire. There was a table that was in front of her, half on fire, had a mug saying "Great job team!"

"This is fine." Y/N said.

"This is fine."

"Oh god!" Y/N said, sweat dripping of her forehead. She realised that she was falling from her bed.

"That stupid dream.."

Y/N quickly opened a box and chose her clothes. As she got dressed, she quickly checked her phone. 8:07am.

'Thank goodness it's a Saturday.' She thought and quickly went down stairs. Until a smell hit her nose.

There was a bunch of chatter happening. "Hmm.. I wonder who that could be—"

Suddenly, everything that happened came to Y/N in a flash. 'The notepad!'

"Uhm.."

The H/C (hair coloured) girl instantly turned around and saw a pretty butterfly behind her. "Who are— wait a second.." The butterfly said, glaring at you.

His eyes suddenly lit up. "Your the new roommate!~ How delightful! My name is Shrignold, and—"

"Stop scaring her. She doesn't want to hear about your stupid love cult." Another voice said from the living room. It sounded familiar...

Suddenly, a clock stepped next to the butterfly. Y/N blinked. 'Remember, it's not a dream, not a dream..'

"I am Tony. And you must be..?" Y/N nearly choked. "I'm- I'm Y/N."

"Wow~ What a nice name!" Shrignold said, fluttering in a pace. "Wh- who i- is Y/N?"

Once again, another voice was heard.

It sounded really.. off.

The voice suddenly came into sight, and it was a computer. Well, a really old one.

"Ah yes, this is Colin. Colin, Y/N." Tony said, pointing to you. "Hel- hello!" Colin said friendly like.

"Uh, who is.." Suddenly, a can with arms and leGs was in the hallway. "Woah! Another human! And it's pretty!" It said like it has never seen a human before.

"Yo, Ben get in here!" A bread with arms aNd lEgS came into view as well. "Oh wow, the new room mate!" It said, looking at you.

"Well where did everybody go?" A British voice said, walking into the hallway. "Huh? Who are you?"

Everyone tensed up apart from the bread and the can.

Y/N looked at all of the others, noticing this. "Oh.. uhm.." The young woman said, a little worried.

"Why is everyone over here?"

Y/N recognised the voice, it was Manny. As he squeezed through some of the objects, Y/N saw the little boy.

'He's yellow? Dam I knew something was off about him!'

"Why is everyone over here." A monotone voice said, like he didn't really give a fudge about the situation. "Yes, what's happening here?" Another voice said. It was quite squeaky.

'God, please be a human!'

Instead, it was a bird and a.. spaghetti man?

Y/N was crowded. She was nervous. Very nervous.

"What the?"

Everyone turned there attention to the fridge

With LEGS (somehow and if anyone imagine's there in human form, let's just say, we're gonna have a 1v1 on minecraft.) 😡😠😠😡😤

"Oh god, your crowding her. Leave the poor girl alone. Everyone go."

Slowly, everyone started to make there way off. Apart from the little bread boy.

"Even you Ben."

"S- sorry." He said shyly and slowly walked off. Now it was just you and a fridge.

"You must be the roommate, right?" He said, trying to be nice. You gulped and nodded your head. "Hah, they must of attacked you. Poor thing."

You sheepishly smiled and looked at the ground. "I'm Felix."

"I- I'm Y/N."

The fridge smiled. "What a nice name. Well, breakfast is in a bit. Your welcome to join us."

You were starving.

"Oh, thank you."

"No problem."

The fridge walked oFf.

Y/N glanced around. Maybe she should explore. After all, this is her home now. She decided to check out the living room.

When the (h/c) girl stepped into the living room, she instantly heard conversation.

"No! It's my turn to roll the dice!" A child's voice said. It sounded like the can.

"No.. it's my turn." Said the bread. "Guys, just someone roll." Manny said. You watched the three have there little fight.

"Yeah, and that's when I noticed, he was the real villain— oh hi Y/N." Y/N flashed her eyes over to the monotone voice speaking to the bird, the computer and the clock.

"Care to join us?"

You smiled and sat down on chair and listened to the conversation.

——————————
I TOOK HER TO MY PENTHOUSE
I FREAKED IT