Sweet Dreams! Larry (Lamp) x Child!Reader

hey fellas!!
sorry I haven't been updating.
but instead of me talking, have a picture of an angry Garmfield
—————————-

It was pouring down rain.

The winds were just getting heavier by the minute, and Y/N was alone at her house.

Her mother and father recently went on a business trip, leaving Y/N alone to defend for herself.

Funny thing was, this also meant she couldn't celebrate her birthday with her parents.

Sighing in defeat, Y/N stepped down from the window she was looking at and went to her birthday gift her mother and father got her.

It was a lamp.

Sure, it wasn't what she wanted, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't appreciate it. Looking at the lamp one more time, she plugged it into power.

The lamp did nothing special.

Just turn on.

Sighing, Y/N went to bed. She missed her parents.

"Goodnight.." She said to no one. Because no one was there.

"Euhehheuh.. is somebody sleepy?"

Y/N flung her head out of bed. Looking around, she saw no one.

"W-who's there?!"

"..."

Silence.

Just as she expected.

Not trusting the thought of heading back too bed, she slowly creeped out. She sprinted to the door knob, until she heard the voice again..

"H-hey! Don't leave! You need your sleep~"

Y/N spun around to see her lamp sitting on the ledge of the bedside table. It lazily dangled it's legs on the furniture.

"But first, you gotta know how to dream!" The lamp stated, while doing jazz hands.

Music started playing from God knows where.

"Dreams are movies that live in your head-"

"Uhm, excuse me but, what the fU-"

"Hey! Language!" He said sternly, but amusement was laced in his voice. "What- what are you?"

"I-I'm Larry! Larry the l-lamp!" He said, slurring his words a smidge because he was drunk.

Y/N being the smart child she is, it was obvious to her that he was drunk.

"You're not drunk, are you?" She said, putting confusion into her voice, but knowing the answer.

"N-no!" He said sternly, but hiccuping along the way, thus making his statement a lie.

"Mhm.." Y/N mumbled, obviously not buying it. "Dammit kid, let me sing my song." He said, a little annoyed now.

It was hard to tell.

Y/N sighed silently, but gave the silence he asked for.

"D-dreams are movies that live in your head! Every night, when you sleep in your bed." (( fuck sorry if these are the wrong lyrics-))

"Uh, you might need to work on that song, buddy." Y/N mumbled. But it was loud enough for the Lamp to hear.

"M-my song is perfectly fine!" He said, pouting like a child.

"I'm just gonna go back too bed. Please don't kill me.." She said sarcastically, dragging herself back into her bed.

"Oh-h.. But that is the plan!~" he said cheerfully. Y/N's eyes opened with shock. "Y-you're joking- right?" She laughed nervously.

"I-I don't know.." he tapped his chin in amusement, loving the fear on Y/N's face.

"Y-you know,, your song is pretty good! I-infact, the lyrics are catchy!" Y/N said, giving a nervous smile.

"Eheheh!~ You're just too nice, kid!" He said, gushing to himself.

"Y-y'know talking about sleep and all.. I think I should head to bed." She said to the lamp while yawning. "B-but you haven't even heard my song!" Larry said in a childlike manner.

"Maybe tomorrow?"

Silence was the only answer you received, making you assume that was a 'yes'.

"You can go now.." She said, sorta gesturing Larry to leave.

"..."

"L-Larry?"

"Yknow kid, I was just being nice." He said in a voice, which made Y/N turn cold.

"You could always have a dream of drowning in oil!~" He said, his grin spreading wider. Y/N looked at her bed, and she was sinking down.

"AaAA— H-help!" She yelled, but the lamp just grinned at her, watching her drown. "I-I'm sorry, I'll listen to your song n-"

Half of her words got cut off because of the oil slowly rising up to her mouth.

"Just what I wanted to hear!~" Larry said delightfully. He snapped his fingers, and the oil disappeared.

Y/N was back laying on her bed.

"O-oh my god." She said panting. "O-okay!"

"Dreams are movies th-"

Y/N suddenly was seen asleep. Larry looked surprised.

She was out like a light.

He sighed to himself. He could easily kill her, right there right now, but he decided not too.

Something made him like the kid.

"S-sweet Dreams, Kiddo.." he muttered.

—————-
Done

Ok I'm so hecking tired

Please don't yell at me in the comments about how OH SO KAWAII DESU y/n chan is x3 rawr

Like ok shUT UP

the only fUCKING comments I want is if there's gonna be a part 2 OR something else

Eat my ass if there's spelling mistakes