Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own the Divergent Series or the characters all rights go to Veronica Roth. I have added my own original characters to this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante Pov:

I walk towards the net, to wait for the new initiates, its my first year as an instructor, I will be in charge of the transfers along with Four. I turn the corner and see Four leaning against the bar at the net "Why are you here so early I ask him?" He doesnt look at me but replies "Thinking." I walk to him and put my hand on his shoulder "I know you miss her and this is hard but Iam here to help." He replies gruffly "Thanks." The other dauntless begin to gather around the net for the first glance at the new initiates, Four walks away from the net but I stay ready to help the initiates down.

"They should be hear any second" I hear Cristina say behind me. I look up to see if I can see anything but all I see is the bright light of the sun, then I see gray blur hurtling towards the net at full force. The gray blur lands on the net and bouces twice I reach across to help her down and wrap my hand around her frail wrist, it feels like she will snap at any second. I lift her down and see her eyes not full of terror but determined, a green brown colour that you loose yourself in. I snap out of my trance and go back into instructor mode "Whats your name?" I ask. She looks like she is thinking I whisper "You can remake yourself here, choose a new name but choose wisely." She looks up and says in a clear voice "Ren, my name is Ren." I turn to the crowd of daunltess and say "First jumper, Ren." I lead her to the crowd then touching her arm I say "Welcome To Daunless." She gives me a slightly crooked smile and I turn away. I watch the rest of the initiates land on the net, they go by in a blur.

Ren Pov:

I stand beside Liz with the other transfers as the boy who helped me down and Four walk towards us, Four annouces in his deep, loud voice "Iam Four and this is Dante we will be training the transfers, Dauntless born you will be training with Cristina and Zeke." We all follow Dante and Four as they give us a tour of the Dauntless compound, I look at Four as he walks just ahead of me, he slows downs and says quitely to me "A stiff transfer? Its not very common you know, theres only been three." I look up to him and reply quitely as iam not sure he wants people to know "Yeah I know its just you, Tris and I" He tilts his heads and looks at me confused and shocked, Four almost hisses "How do you know that, who told you?" I look at him, raise an eyebrow and say in a hushed tone "Dont underestimate me Tobias I know alot." I turn and walk towards Liz and think to myself Step 1 completed Four is aware of my existence and that I know everything.

We are lead to our room, there are rows of beds and a pile of black clothes for us in the corner. Dante shouts "Take your clothes from the pile in the corner and be in the training room at 6:30am tomorrow!" I walk towards the pile and grab the smallest trousers, vest and jacket I can find. I choose my bed beside Liz on the other side of my bed I see the Candor boy is sitting he smiles and says "Hey, Iam Colin" I smile and reply "Iam Ren." When I changed into my new clothes I realise I still have my hair in an abnegation style bun, I pull it loose the last step in becoming Ren.

Four Pov:

I watch the abnegation transfer walk into the dorms, its almost painful to see her she reminds me of Tris they look nothing alike, Ren has dark brown hair and green brown eyes but she is also and abnegation transfer, she is also small and she almost moves like Tris as if they spent a lot of time together. I dont know what to think of her she knew my name, she knew my faction, she knew Tris' faction. I walk to my apartment and when I enter it all just becomes too much, everything inside me collapses just like in the bureau I fall onto the bed and just start crying, everything inside me screams for just one more kiss, one more word, one more glance, one more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Lots of Pov's there I just wanted to use this chapter to introduce those characters the nest chapters should be more exciting. I hope you guys liked this! :) Guys please vote and comment, tell how I can improve. Also tell people about the story so I can build up my reads. Thanks! :)