chapter one. regret.

please, stay.

chapter one. Harry's pov.

It's the break after year 6 and I can't believe I've been so stupid. I let the best girl I've know slip through my fingers.

Ginny Weasley is the one and only girl I've cared so much for. So what if she's Ron's little sister...

I like her a lot.

And he's with Hermione so what should he care? Those two are so involved with each other, I doubt he'd even notice.

But how could I leave the girl of my dreams to chase that stupid man?

Scratch that - he's not human enough to even be a man.

He's an deeply evil creature of the devil.

Evil enough to be the devil himself.

Voldemort.

He killed my parents. Because of him I had to live with the dim-witted Dursley's for eleven years of my life. They were terrible. They are terrible.

Thankfully now though I have the wonderful Weasley's that welcome me home as one of their own every year.

It's a bit awkward here with Ginny though, all that's gone on between us isn't easy to forget, or to forgive me.

I'm in the kitchen as Ginny comes downstairs. She looks at me and goes to apparate back upstairs.

"Ginny wait! I'm sorry!"

"Save it, Potter." She spat as she cooly turned on her heel, vanishing away.

What have I done? I've left myself in shambles trying to win back the girl I was lucky enough to love.

Ginny must feel horrible. Poor Ginny.

________________________________

I'm very sorry about the length of this chapter! It's very short but it's more of a prologue than a chapter!

I hope you enjoy!