2

August 15 xxxx

Dear diary

Today at school I got beaten up again by the queenka Min Yungae she and her companions beat my stomach again but I couldn't feel the pain anymore I feel numb, during P.E class the girls changed their uniforms into the locker room,while I, changed in to the bathroom I wouldn't want them to see my bruises and my scars on my arm, so I went to the bathroom thinking I was safe but I was not, apparently the queenka wasn't just satisfied by beating me up, she wanted more.... when I was changing my uniform a splash of water was thrown down at me and then she locked me in the locker rooms. Good thing I managed to escape though. When I went home earlier I saw my dad at the kitchen his face red with anger as he saw me enter the door,then suddenly he threw a bottle of glass at me it smashed when I'd made contact with my hands, my clothes were covered in smashed pieces while my palm is covered in blood. It apparently stabbed through my hands, but it never hurt I didn't screamed in pain nor complain I just feel nothing.

I removed the glass pieces and threw my clothes out side the window. I also cleaned and bandaged my wound so it wouldn't get in fected
Fuck my life. Could I just die no ones going to save me anyways
.
.
.

I closed my diary and laid in my bed, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and went through YouTube
I saw a notification

BTS posted a new MV titled Save Me

I tapped the notification and it lead me to the MV
I grabbed my headphones and watched their MV

After the music video finished I felt a tear broke out of my eye, I swiftly wiped it away
" BTS... Huh?...I'm pathetic no one could save me"

"No ne could save me and they never will be"