Chapter 1

I sat on the sidelines as my brothers trained. Master Splinter never,ever, lets Raph and I train in the same session. Unless it is head to head with each other. I desperately wished for my headphones,but I was supposed to stay and watch. Bummer.

Oh well,I guess watching my brothers fight is alright.I watched as Mikey tried to evade Leo by jumping around and teasing,but Leo got him on the ground soon enough. Mikey sat down next to me. I smirked.Then Raph mercilessly pummeled Donnie to the ground. He sat down with the rest of us,and Mikey stuck his tongue out at Donnie. Without taking my eyes off the wall,I punched Mikey on the arm. He whimpered a little.

"Shh." I said as I watched.

It was Leo vs Raph. That is the only time where things could go either way. I always rooted for Raph, twins first of course. So when Leo got thrown on his back, I gave Raph a high-three as he sat down. Master Splinter walked in with his cane. Leo rubbed his head and kneeled with us.

"You all did very well." He commented.

Raph smirked and said "But I did better." I closed my eyes.

'Shut up,Raph' I thought as I strained to mind-talk to him. If he heard me,he ignored me.

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael,it is not about winning and losing." Splinter said in a slightly annoying voice. It sounds like he is a little kids baseball coach.

"I know Sensei,but I won,and they lost." Raph said carelessly.

I face palmed. Raph had a thick skull. Granted, I would have said the exact same thing in a situation like that. Splinter reached for his neck and pinched. Hard. Raph whimpered.

"I mean... what's really important is that we all did our best.... Good job everyone!" He said as he was forced.

Splinter chuckled. I felt bad for Raph,but it was so darn funny I had to cover my mouth. Only I didn't hide it very well. Raph gave me a glare only he can make. I playfully stuck out my tongue.