Chapter One - Surprise Surprise

My eyes fluttered open as I lifted my chin upward awakening from a deep sleep. I immediately reached for my phone to turn my alarm off. The sun was peeking through the multiple windows in my master bedroom. I made my way towards my bathroom and showered quickly. Although I spent only a short time showering it was probably the most relaxing part of my day. I did a natural look for my makeup and straightened my hair.

I walked through the long hallway of my two million dollar villa in Madrid. I loved it, absolutely loved it, but sometimes it felt too big for just me.

I opened the door to my pantry and scanned it for some breakfast. Nothing. I need to go shopping.

As I was getting ready to leave I felt my phone buzzing in my Hermes Birkin. I immediately reached for it and saw it was a private number. "Hello, this is Elizabeth." I said just in case it was a client on the other line. "Hello Ms.Graham this is an important call, we must talk in person. I will be at your home in 5 minutes." A woman said with an almost fake sounding British accent. "W-what? No, no. I have to be at my office. I'm already late." I replied. "Be there in four minutes." She said then hung up. "What the hell.." I muttered underneath my breath.

I sat by my front door for four minutes and waited. As soon as I heard a knock I jumped up and answered it. "Hello, ma'am." A tall, dark haired, young lady in her 20's said. "Irina!" I yelled as soon as I recognized her gorgeous face. "You didn't know it was me?!" She replied laughing as she stepped into my house. "No I didn't! You had me fooled. You asshole." I said jokingly. She laughed and pulled me in for a hug. "Ugh, I missed you so much." She said with her Russian accent sounding thicker than ever. "I know. I've missed you too. We've both been so damn busy." I frowned. "Exactly..but anyway I'm here because we're going on vacation. Just me and you. I already have everything booked. All you have to do is pack!" She said smiling. "Yes, yes, yes! But shit I haven't let any of my clients or assistants know." I replied. "Don't worry, all taken care of." She answered. "Really, oh my God. I love you." I said while laughing.

I ran upstairs to my walk-in-closet and she followed. As I began to pack things into my Louis Vuitton suitcases, I asked "Wait, where the hell are we going?" She looked up from her phone. "Bora Bora." I ran over to a drawer and pulled out about 10 bathing suits and dumped them into my suitcase. "How long will we be gone for?" I asked. "10 days." I put about 10 more bathing suits into my suitcase. I finished packing after about two hours and was ready to go.

"You better change clothes. You look too fancy." Irina pointed out as we were about to leave. "Oh yeah. I forgot." I put on a Cobalt blue romper. I slipped on some Jack Rogers Lauren Sandals in the color platinum. I was carrying a Tory Burch Robinson Metallic Tote Bag. I wore a Michael Kors Womens Gold Round Diamante Dial watch, a David Yurman 18k Gold Cable Classics bracelet, and Kendra Scott Deily Mother-of-Pearl Drop earrings. I also put J.Crew Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses on.

"Better?" I asked once I got downstairs. "Way. Let's go." She said pointing to the door. "Coming." I pulled two of my suitcases behind me and held my purse also. I put them in the backseat of Irina's Range Rover, her suitcases were taking up the whole trunk. "What time is our flight?" I asked while she started driving to the airport. "Whenever we get there. We're flying on Cristiano's private jet." She looked over at me. "Oh God. I would've been happy with flying on a commercial jet." She rolled her eyes and focused back on the road.

...

We settled into our seats on the jet and it took off soon after. I pulled out my phone from my purse and got on Instagram and Twitter. I snapped a picture of me and Irina sipping on champagne and posted it on Instagram.

"I think I'm going to take a nap." I said tiredly. Irina agreed and we both slept for the rest of the flight.