Chapter Five - Vogue?

I stepped into my large office and took a look around. I walked to my desk and sat my Chanel bag down. I took a seat and began looking through my emails on my laptop, all 300 of them. I clicked on the email from my boss, Kara.

"Kim Kardashian needs a stylist for a Valentine's Day party she is throwing, Nicki Minaj needs a stylist for an appearance at Rihanna's birthday party, and Cara Delevigne needs a stylist for New York Fashion Week. Most important inquires we got. I'm putting you on them. Get a flight to New York for Monday morning. I'll give you more details later."

I booked my flight and began finding ideas for their outfits. I emailed Kim's, Nicki's, and Cara's managers and found out information about their tastes in fashion. I made a reservation at the Four Seasons for a suite.

I finished up my work for the day and left the office. I said goodbye to Kara and her assistant. It was Friday so of course I had a night planned ahead. I drove home in my Range Rover and made it home in about 30 minutes. I sat my things down and took a 40 minute nap. I woke up around 5:30. I made myself dinner and some extra to eat for leftovers this weekend.

I hopped in the shower. I made sure to shave my legs since I would be wearing a dress later on. I blew dry my long brown hair and straightened it after. While I was doing my make up my phone rang from the kitchen, I ran to get it but saw an odd number coming across the screen. I was hesitant to answer it but did anyway.

"Hello." A calm voice with a British accent said on the other line. "Hi?" I answered back. "This is Anna Wintour, Vogue editor-in-chief." She replied. I lost my breath and almost freaked out. "Oh, hello Anna. How are you?" I asked as calmy as possible. "I'm just fine, Elizabeth. Anyway, the reason I am calling is Vogue Magazine has recognized your extreme talent in the fashion industry and would like you to come for an interview here in New York on Tuesday." My eyes widened as she said interview. I immediately responded with a strong yes. The phone call ended there and she said she would email me with details.

I sat down my phone and jumped in circles for at least 5 minutes. I grabbed my phone and called all of my friends, including Irina. No answer from her though. I continued getting ready but started pouring drinks early. I had two glasses of wine before I was even dressed. I put on a black JOIE Kyla Leather Caviar High-waist leather skirt and a fuchsia Alexander Wang tech cropped tank top. I slipped on a pair of black Saint Lauren Jane heels. I carried a YSL Saint Laurent Clutch in black leather and wore a Hermes gold Clic Clac Narrow Enamel bracelet. I put on a pair of gold teardrop earrings and was ready.

I sat at my kitchen table on my phone waiting for one of my best friends, Lily, to text me. She texted me about 10 minutes later and let me know she was outside. She pulled up in a red, two-seater, Ferrari. I got in and she turned the loud rap music playing down. "We have to go back to my house and drop my car off. Rachel and Mia are still getting ready there." Lily said. "Okay and how are we getting to the club?" I asked. "An Uber." She replied. We small talked for a little and discussed my interview coming up with Vogue.

We got to Lily's penthouse in downtown Madrid and took the elevator up 60 floors. I walked in behind her and was greeted by two of my other best friends, Rachel and Mia. We talked for a little and waited for the Uber to show up.

We stood in the lobby until the black SUV pulled up. We all filed in and made our way to the hottest club in town. There was a long line out front curving around to the back of the building. Luckily, we had VIP reservations and were let in right away. We each went separate ways once we entered the VIP section. Rachel met her boyfriend, a big-shot banker from Connecticut. Lily was dancing with some random millionaire she'll probably have sex with later on while Mia and I were ordering bottles after bottles to our section.

More and more of our friends came by the minute. Before we knew it 75 people were in the VIP area. I was drunk by around 1:30am and still wanted more. I ordered my last bottle of champagne for the night and drunk it all in about 5 minutes. I was dancing to the loud music when I felt a large hand on my back. I turned around and saw a white shirt and a tan face. My vision was blurred but I could still make out Cristiano's face. He was trying to say something to me but I ignored him and pulled his lips onto mine.

Our making out session didn't last for long. Next thing I know I was following him out of the backdoor and into the backseat of a Range Rover. He wasn't as drunk as me, I could tell because his words weren't slurred. He told the driver his address and we were there in no time. I trailed behind him up the large staircase and into his room.