Chapter Four - More Than Just Dinner

I woke up the next day quite early. I sat up slowly and checked the time. I brushed my hair, did my make up, and brushed my teeth. I threw some black leggings on and a sweatshirt. I slipped a pair of Nike Free Runs on and tied my long brown hair into a ponytail. I checked myself out in the mirror an made my way downstairs into my kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and threw it into my Louis Vuitton Never-full. I took a bottle of water out of the fridge and put it in my purse as well. As I walked out of the front door I grabbed the car keys to my white Mercedes G-Class and drove to Cristiano's house.

I arrived in about 30 minutes. I pulled into the long driveway two moving trucks and workers were already there. I parked my car and walked to the large front door. I knocked and red-eyed Cristiano appeared at the door. "Um, I am here to get Irina'a things." I said. He looked me up and down and pointed behind him. I stepped inside and peeked behind his tall figure.

Boxes were piled 10 feet high all throughout the foyer. He must have packed all of her things, what a gentleman I thought to myself. "You didn't have to do that." I said while looking up at him. "I was bored." He shrugged and looked me in the eyes. "Alright. I guess I better get started. I don't want to be in your way." I said and made my way towards the piles of boxes. "You're not." He said. "Okay." I replied and turned towards him. I flashed a small smile and started putting the boxes into the moving trucks outside.

About five men that Irina must've hired did most of the work while I told them what to do. We finished about 4 hours later and the trucks were on their way to Irina's new apartment downtown Madrid.

As the trucks pulled away I walked into Cristiano's house and stood in the foyer. I stared up at the large chandelier for a moment and then remembered what I was supposed to be doing. I said Cristiano's name. No answer. I said it a couple more times. No answer. I walked through the humongous mansion checking the kitchen, dining room, and living room before making my way upstairs.

I walked up the long grand staircase and stopped at the first room on the right which I remembered was the master bedroom. I knocked and heard Cristiano yell "Come in!" I walked in slowly and looked around. I heard the shower running in the bathroom and waited for him to say something. "I'll be out in a minute." He yelled to me. "I'll be in the living room." I yelled back.

I walked down the stairs and sat on the large white couch in his living room and waited. A few moments later he came down the stairs shirtless in gray sweatpants. I stood up and said "Thanks for letting me come over here and get Irina's stuff." I said. He stood a foot away from me and looked down at me. "Yeah, sure." He replied. It was silent for a moment until Cristiano spoke up. "I just ordered Chinese, do you want to stay?" He asked. "Oh, no I don't think I can." I said. "Come on, just dinner." He said while looking me in the eyes. "Okay I guess." I replied and followed him into the kitchen.

We sat and talked for about 25 minutes until the Chinese food got there. We ate and talked more. After we were finished eating we talked even more. I had realized that Cristiano wasn't that bad of a guy. He was actually pretty cool. "I better get going." I said to him while standing up. He stood up and walked over to me.

I could feel his breathing on my face. He wrapped his large hands around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I looked up at him and he put his lips on mine. I couldn't stop, we couldn't stop. His hands made their way to my ass. I broke away from the kiss and looked him in the eye. He nodded towards the stairs and I followed him into his room. He pushed me down onto the bed and took his pants off. I slipped my leggings and shirt off while he got onto the bed.

We began making out again. He pulled me onto his lap. His hands roamed up and down my back. He used one hand to undo my bra and the other to run through my hair. I got shivers down my spine as he turned me over and put me on my back. He pulled my underwear off and looked at me for permission. I nodded. He licked me in all sorts of ways. In ways I didn't know were possible. He made me feel amazing.

He laid down on his back and pulled me on top of him. While I was riding him he pulled me down. His hands felt great all over my skin. His breathing on my neck made me shutter. I bit his ear and he let out a small moan. I sat up and he flipped me over onto all fours. He got behind me and started again. Moans from the both of us filled the air.

He finished and we laid in his bed and passed out. The next morning I woke up early. He was gone. I got dressed quickly and saw a note on the bedside table next to me. "That was fun. Call me. 549-9479"