Tae doesn't grind

"Ok so by some complete coincidence they have heat up ramen," Jin says proudly returning with a steaming cup of his favourite dish.
"Just hope they haven't hidden chocolate in there again," Tae giggles trying to keep a straight face.
"Very funny," Jin laughs stuffing food into his face looking like a hamster with his adorable chubby cheeks.
Rm rolls his eyes smirking and looks disapprovingly at Jin but secretly he's loving it.
"So Liv what song are you gonna do?" Jhope asks looking directly at me.
"I honestly have no idea, eek guys I'm a mess help me!" I reply turning to the rest of the group now panicking.
Tae quickly rushes in pulling my hand out of the scrunched position it was in and kisses my knuckles and pulls me gently away. He drags me to a corner and stands over me with a deep concerned look across his face, eyebrows furrowed, his chocolate button eyes squinting in concern.
"Liv hunny?" Tae whispers still holding my hand and leant against me.
Tears form in my eyes and I blink them back.
I stare at his beautiful tanned face shrouded by his grey, brown fringe pulled back loosely by a bandana.
I lean into his embrace and inhale the familiar smell of his Gucci perfume. Comforted by his broad, muscular shoulders covered (unfortunately) in a black silk slightly unbuttoned shirt, I take a deep breath and whisper into his shoulders.
"I just don't think I can do it Tae, I really think you are the one best for this job."
"Shut up! You are so the right girl for this dance off. Have you seen yourself? You can dance, like incredibly. Jeez, you are honestly one of the best dancers I have seen and that's saying something seeing as I see Hobi dance daily," Tae says melting my heart and making me fall more and more in love with him.
"I love you Liv, I live to see you dance, you are going to do incredibly on the dance floor and blow everyone's minds, trust me," Taehyung says with meaning and staring right into my icy blue eyes.
"I love you so much, you are the best and I just want to make you proud and win this for us," I reply sighing and once again looking straight into his adoring eyes.
"Well we better get practicing then!" He announces with enthusiasm.
* * *
Yoongi passes me a rolled up towel and a water bottle.
"You'll be needing this after," he utters with a grin.
I accept it gratefully. The whole of bts surround me in a tight circle, protecting me. I look at each one in turn, Jimin hugs me with his muscular arms, Jin flashes me one of his goofy smiles and pulls me into a tight squeeze, Namjoon performs our perfected handshake with me, yoongi high fives me and offers a very motivational speech, Jungkook grabs me by the waist and lifts me up and a bear hug and kisses me gently on the cheek and hoseok pulls me in front of him. He gently tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and looks straight into my worried eyes.
"Liv you have got this, you are going to make us all so proud," he says grabbing me by the waist and dragging me into a gentle hug and kissing the top of me head, he releases me and squeezes my hand. They all start whooping and hugging me as they leave the stuffy backstage room and head out the front to be my support.
I am now left with Tae, my boyfriend.
We embrace and all my anxiety slowly leaves my tight chest. We stay like this for so long that the coordinator has to bang on the door and let me know I'll be performing in just over 1 minute. In this time Tae mutters comforting words and kisses me with every step we take towards the entrance. The lights come down and it's my turn to take to the dance floor.
"THAT'S MY GIRL! YOU GOT THIS, I LOVE YOU!" Tae screams as I strut towards the spotlight.