Tae just grinded

There is a huge round of applause and I can't breathe, this cannot be right!
I turn to tae and he looks at me completely astonished. Hoseok comes leaping from the audience and pulls me into a tight hug. The rest of the members join and pat our backs. Jungkook and Tae start talking and I turn to Jin.
"Liv well done you did it!" Jin exclaims with an adorable look of excitement.
"I did didn't I?" I reply in elation.
Hobi joins us with an equally adorable toothy grin on his face.
"Liv you did amazing, honestly you looked so good out there!" Hobi says with a look of awe on his face.
"I learnt from the best," I reply making his grin turn even wider.
They both pull me into a tight hug as Tae approaches.
I pull free and leap into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist like a sloth. He holds firmly onto my waist and pulls me closer.
"We did it," I whisper.
"You did it," he whispers back smiling to himself.
"Hey what do you mean? If it wasn't for your exceptional grinding skills I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be getting into the next round!" I say matter of factly as I turn to the female judge who is still fanning her blushing face with a bulk of paper.
He giggles in his insanely perfect laugh and I melt.
"I love you Liv, you did so well out there and I'm so proud of you. Just know there is honestly no one else I would rather do this with, you are so perfect and you are my everything." Tae says and a tear forms in my eye, he brushes it gently away with his thumb and I lean down and kiss it.
"I love you Tae, I've never felt like this before about someone and you are honestly the dorkiest, most gorgeous, funny human being I know," I say meaning every word.
Tae blushes slightly and grins almost as wide as Hobi and he kisses me softly on the cheek.
There is a whooping sound as all of bts start clapping and dancing around manically as me and tae embrace. I turn around as much as I can smiling from ear to ear. Hobi catches my eye and gives me a sad smile. I look at him again with a questioning look but he just shakes his head and looks the other way talking to jimin. Tae finally puts me down and puts his hand around my waist as we walk over to the so very excitable members.
"This is all well and good but where can a man get food around here?" Questions Jin and we all burst out laughing.
"Wow I'm proud of you jin for lasting all of 20 minutes without snacking on something!" Rm exclaims his dimples evident.
"Haha but seriously I need me some food," Jin says his eyes clearly searching the room for some kind of sign of food.
"There's probably some behind the bar," Suga replies with a shrug.
"Who knows but I'm going to try cause I'm literally going to die of starvation," Jin says over dramatically.
He winks at me and swaggers over to the bartender.
"Well done guys but the hard work is not over yet!" Exclaims jimin.
Tae turns to me and says with a smug grin, "I nominate you to do the dance."
"Really?" I say confused.
"YES!" Everyone shouts.