bully!Katsuki x bullied!suicidal! reader

Sorry if there is some bad vocabulary but please don't blame me...(edited)
__________________________________

All you could hear is katsuki yelling,kicking,punching,and threathing you many names.

Katsuki : WHY DO YOU EXIST,YOU DON'T EVEN BELONG TO THIS WORLD YOU PIECE OF SHIT,IM SURE  THAT YOU SUCKED EVERY TEACHERS TO GET INTO U.A YOU LITTLE WHORE!!!

Everyone in the school hated  you,and even your family did not want you,all because of katsuki.

Katsuki P.O.V.
I yelled at this piece of shit and it's cried somehow i did not liked it,why am i feeling bad for (y/n)?she's nothing than a little slut,i hate her so much.

I whent to the cafeteria and did not see (y/n),she just probably run to her mommy.

After school,i was with  Kirishima and i Still did not see her,later, i did see her at the back of the school so i decided to punish her.

(Y/n) P.O.V.
I Was at the back of the school and stayed here until the school ended,until i see kacchan(he is your childhood friend)he Was charging at me and punched me,i did not feel anything because it Was like a routine for me.

Katsuki : WHERE WHERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!?!?!?!

(Y/n) : .....

Katsuki : ANSWER NOW!!!

(Y/n) : i was at the back of the school.....

I Was punched,kicked,insulted and other stuff...
At a certain moment everything Turned black,i think That i have passed out...

Katsuki P.O.V.
After 30 minutes punching (y/n),she passes out,i Was not satisfied and continued punching and kicking her.

When i Was satisfied i left her alone on the ground.

AT NIGHT😴

(Y/n) P.O.V.
i Wake up,and see nothing but dark,i think everyone left and leaved me alone.

The gate Was closed,How am i going to get out now?!?!

I decide to climb and go home (you live alone in this story)the silence Was present.

When i got home i saw someone That i did not want to see...Katsuki Bakugou.

He Was there waiting for me....is he going to punch me...?or kill me..?

And exactly he Was here to punch me....

What did i do wrong to make him hate me...?

When he leaved my house,i decided it Was the day for me to go away of this world of despair...

It Was the moment for me,i Writed a letter for my classmates,i was humming,happy That i will finally get out of this world of cruelty...

THE MORNING💥

Katsuki P.O.V.
This morning i did not find (y/n),so i decide to go search for her,did not find her at school.

So i decided to go to her house with everyone(all you classmates from 1-A)so we can go beat the shit out of her.

Deku,todoroki,ochako,denki and yaourozou(i don't know how to write this)was here because it's Was her fRiEndS,so Deku knocked on her door and it's opened slowly and creak(like an horror film)

We all searched for her,when Deku screamed,everyone went upstairs,and i saw something horrible...

(Y/n) had hanged herself in her room...

I noticed a note next to the bed,i readed it's out loud.

"Dear Katsuki,
Thank you for reasoning me,
All i could do is make you happy!
I'm sorry Izuku-kun but i couldnt
Hold last our promise...
Bye bye everyone and i wish you all could live a happy life after my death.
(Y/n)

All i could do is crying,everyone cried(even Todoroki,Tokoyami,Tsuyu,Jirou and all the person that never cry)i screamed so hard That i'm sure all the earth could hear it...

Katsuki : i'm sorry (n/n).... [nick name]

The end
__________________________________hope you all liked it!

Thanks for reading this,sorry if it's short!

And....bye-bye!😘❤❤❤

Number of words:667