Cheater!todoroki x suicidal!reader

New little chapter!
Hope you enjoy! ~
___________________

Todoroki POV :
All I was thinking it's was about Momo I think I've falled in love with her.

No.. I can't, I already have a girlfriend she is perfect the way she is!

(Y/n) : todo,what are you thinking about?

Todoroki : nothing (n/n)

(Y/n) : ok!

She is so cute for me...

Timeskip(because I'm lazy)

(Y/n) POV :
I was to go home,I was humming happily,why you ask?

Because I have a special gift for Todo,I wrote something on the paper of the box its was a special one for lovers!

I was walking,when I opened the door I saw no one so I decide to put the box on the table and search for Todo.

Everyday he enters at home at 2pm and have lipsticks mark on his neck and cheek and he always smell like the parfum of another woman...

When I was in front of the door of our bedroom,I heard moans its was a girl who did this noise...

I was hearing slapping skin and groanings too...maybe,no Todo would never do that...

(Put the song!)

When I opened the door I saw something horrible...

Momo and Todo doing a heated session in front of me...

When Momo saw me she gasped,Todo wanted to know what was going on so he saw me and I closed the door.

Todoroki : w-wait this is not what you think!

(Y/n) : sorry if I interrupted your "work"

I was going downstairs when I heard footsteps I ran outside of our-no...his house.

I ran and bumped on someone's chest,it was Katsuki.

Katsuki : HEY WATCH WHERE YOU GOING YOU SHITTY NERD!!!

I didn't say anything all I could do is crying

When Katsuki saw that I was crying his glare softened on a caring stare and asked what was wrong.

I've said everything and we where going to his house so he can comfort me..

NEXT MORNING❄🔥💔

Today was Sunday and I was going to the lake and i feel something who awake in me...
My death

I decide to make something to the death...die for this world.

I walked on the bridge and I saw Todoroki....

I jumped quickly and I was already in the water.

Todoroki POV :
I saw my love,the only one who understands me,the one who gave me her virginity drowning...

I cried and I know that I made a mistake...

I decide to go home and tell to Momo that we should stop.

When I enter in my house I saw a little box in shape of a heart, I was very curious so I decide to open this mysterious box...

And I saw a necklage in shape of  two dragons one blue and the other red...

There was a paper on the box.

"Hey Todo you know what,I love you so so so so much that I can die for you.
This necklage was really expensive so take a good care
Of it!
-love (Y/n)"

The end
________________
Thx for all the views love you all for this accomplishment!
I love you all and one last thing.... Bye bye! ~
Number of words : 546