How Twilight should have began

So as I promised in How New Moon should have ended. Here is How Twilight should have Began. So sit back relax and enjoy the show.

How twilight should have began

Starring: Edward Cullen

Co-starring: you the twilight fan (not a twilight fan well then just imagine someone you know that is a twilight fan co-starring.)

Setting: You and Edward are sitting in a field and you are staring at Edward because he is glittering.

You're Pov

OMG Edward is glittering. That is so hot.

Edward Pov

Hey I didn't know I could glitter. What is fuc*ing wrong with me.

You're Pov

Edward smells so good.

Edwards Pov

What the fuc*ing hell!!!!! Why am I glittering?

You're Pov

I love you Edward

Edward pov

Why am I fuc*ing glittering!?!

Your pov

Why aren't you paying attention to me?

Random person pov

Why the hell is that guy glittering and what is wrong with that girl? Is she high or something? I better call the cops.

Narrator pov

And so the love birds became jail birds and there was one less vampire and crazy twilight fan at large.

I hope you have enjoyed this production of How Twilight should have began. You were a wonderful audience and if you have made it this far then I think you deserve a round of applause just for reading this piece of crap. I think I just might be the next Stephanie Myers. In till next time this is Christiana typing live from her room. This production was sponsored by the following: The police department of Forks WA to remind you to be safe and always keep an eye out for Twilight fans and vampires. If you see any call this toll free hot line (609) 212 9401. And also by reader like you. Thank you.