Chapter 5

Shawn's POV
We are outside the restaurant and everyone who should be with me are out now.
Alex is kinda mad at me that I didn't let her pay but I couldn't let her pay her own.

"Alex stop being mad at me. I wanted to pay for you" I say when I look at her because she's mad.
She looks so cute when she's mad.

"Okay okay but you really didn't needed to pay for me" she said smiling.

"Yeah but I wanted to pay for it" I say back.

"So guys lets go back to the studio and take our stuff and then we can go to my house and watch movies" I say to everyone and they all say "ok" happily. I truly love them so much.
(A/N let's pretend that Shawn haves a house in LA)

We start to walk back to the studio and again, the girls starts talking and laughing as usual. I'm wondering why they are laughing now. I'm so curious about knowing why they are laughing so I guess I'm gonna ask them why they laugh.

"Girls can you just tell me what's so funny? Because you laugh a lot right now" I ask

"Well we posted that video with Alex when she saw that spider" one of the girls said while laughing and looking down to her phone.

"Oh can I see it?" I ask curiosity.

"Yes sure" said Rachel and gave me her phone.

I click on the video and I hear Alex screaming in the video and jumping and running. Oh my god this girl is crazy but on a good way lol.

"Can you please send this to me?" I ask while laughing my ass off because of this video.

"Ha ha very funny Shawn now you will post this too, right?" I hear Alex saying.

Damn this girl can read minds.

"Maybe" I say

"Okay how you want" Alex answered and rolled her eyes.

That eye roll was hot oh my god. I think I'm in love with one of my fans for the first time. This isn't weird, right?

"You don't mind if I post it, don't you?" I ask for sure because what if she would be sad or angry on me because I will post it?

"No no it's okay you can post it if you want" she said

I smiled at her.

~ when we got back in the studio ~

So now we are in the studio and we are about taking our stuff.

My house is about 10 minutes away from the studio but I think we will take the bus to get to my house because we have our stuff with us so yeah.

"Guys we are taking the bus to get to my house because you know we have our stuff here so yeah we can't go with them in our hands because they are probably heavy."

"Okay" they said.

~ after when we got out from the bus ~

So now we are standing outside my house.
My house haves a lot of rooms so I guess everyone haves place in it but I don't really know if everyone really haves, some of them will sleep in the living room or maybe 2 or 1 persons needs to sleep with me in my room. Well my bed is big so they will have place. I guess I will sleep on the floor tonight.

I have my keys in my hand and I open the door. Everyone stays behind me and talk between them like always. They can never be silent. And I think that's a positive thing about humans because I like people who are talking a lot, you never get bored of them.

We step in the house and I already hear everyone saying "wow it's so beautiful" I love them.

"Thank you guys I love you" I say to them while smiling to them.

"So guys we need to somehow find out in which room you should sleep in, you will be like 3-5 in a room because I have a really big room and some of you can sleep there. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Yeah it's okay" they said happily.

I have 4 rooms so 5 persons will sleep in the biggest room, 3 persons will sleep in another room and 3 others will sleep in another room. 1 person is over and I guess that person needs to sleep with me, it can be whoever wants because I don't really care.

"So guys I have 4 rooms and I thought like this: 5 of you can sleep in the biggest room, 3 of you in another room and then another 3 in another room and there is 1 person left who can sleep with me. It can be whoever wants. Does that sound good to you?" I ask.

"Yeah" they said excitedly.

"Okay so let me show you the rooms and whoever wants can choose in what room you would like to sleep. I say

We are going upstairs and the first room is there, the biggest room with 5 places, it's just a really really big bed.

"Okay so here is the biggest room. Who would like to sleep in this room?" I ask.

"Me!" I heard some of them saying.

It was all the 3 boys and Hannah and Rachel.

"Okay guys, you can put your stuff down here and you can follow us to show me the other rooms" I say while smiling at them.

So now we are at the second room with a smaller bed but it can be 3 persons in it.

"So guys who wants to sleep here?" I ask.

"Meee!"

I hear Maddie, Raaya and Sarah.

"Okay you can put your stuff down and follow us back" I say gladly.

So now we are at the last room and it's 4 girls left.

"Um ok so who wants to sleep here?" I ask curiosity.

"Mee!" I hear all of them saying.

"Um wait you can't all of you because all of you don't have place so 1 of you needs to sleep with me. Who wants?" I ask nervously.

All of them are in silent for a moment until I hear Alex talking.

"Okay I'm going to sleep with Shawn if that is okay" she said nervously.

"It's okay" the other girls said.

"Okay" I said really nervously.

"So Alex I will show you the room later because we are now going downstairs and we will watch some movies!" I say excitedly.

They all had place so they didn't needed to sleep in the living room, nice.

________________________

Sorry for posting later today but I totally forgot about it and my network sucked but ey I posted at 1 am lmao ok I'm really tired I'm going to sleep now good night or good morning for you, I hate the timezones but byeee💗 (also please share my story to your friends or who ever it is. Much love for you guys❤️)