.one

+ halu ; one

I'm
      not
            afraid, 
                        because I just felt
                                          that a new story will begin
~ seulgi (peek-a-boo)

It was raining really loud, and you watched it from you window. The raindrops distracted you from everything around you. But when you heard your mother talk, you snapped out of it. "Y/N, are you going to walk Cassy to the park?" Your mom asked. "Mom, It's raining. I'll walk her when it stops." "Okay." You looked out of the window again, but didn't notice that everyone who walked by could see you. A person walked by. You looked at them closely, but then they looked back. They walked away confused. Then you noticed that the person probably saw you. You didn't now them so it wasn't a problem, but still really awkward.

After the rain stopped you grabbed your jacket, and walked Cassy to the park. Cassy was your little dog. It smelled really nice, you love the smell of nature. Hearing the leafs every step you take, and hearing the rain dripping from the trees was really satisfying.

Y/N P.O.V~

Cassy started to get tired, I understood because she was very little and it was a big park. I sat down at a bench and petted Cassy on her head. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 4 pm. It wasn't really late but it was time to go home. I walked the same way home. "Mom, I'm home!" I said while hanging my jacket on the coat rack. I unleashed Cassy and opened the door. I smelled the cooking in the living room. "Are we eating Macaroni?" I asked. "Yes." Macaroni is my favorite food so I was really happy.

After diner you were beginning to get tired, it was only 7 pm so you didn't understand. But the thing was that you were sleep deprived. It wasn't a good thing and you should sleep more, but school stresses you out a lot. You decided it was best that you slept on the early side so you weren't as tired in the morning. And then you closed your eyes and went to dreamland.

~ tell me what you thought about the first chapter
~ vote + comment

x sel