Chapter 48

Quick A/N: i did say each chapter was going to be a sentence but that takes foreve. so suprise a long chapter.

The two went back to Celeste's room not even caring what time it was and watched another movie called White Chicks. They laughed together and halfway through the movie Bea fell asleep resting her head on Celeste's stomach.

Celeste looked down at Bea. She was georgous even when she was asleep. She swept the hair out of the girl's face and placed the most gentle kiss on her cheek "goodnight my princess." Bea smiled and they both slept through the night.

Celeste dreaming about their relationship she was just now noticing for the first time.

It was the next weekend and there was a new superhero movie playing at the theater. It was in the second week and it was likely there was going to be less people and Bea thought Celeste would like to see it too. Bea texted her and she said yes.

The girls met at the cinema that evening and bought popcorn, drinks, and candy. They found their seats and talked through the previews.

The movie was stunning and had a very unexpected plot twist. Bea rested her head on Celeste's shoulder and took the moment when Celeste's arm slid out to wrap her own arms around it, hugging her arm.

Celeste smiled and took another bite of popcorn. After the movie the two walked around the all side by side and stopped in the courtyard/relaxation garden. The cherry blossoms stretched up to the room of the mall and the falling blossoms floated to the floor.

The small water feature adding a nice ambiance to the area. The girls sat on a bench swing and looked around the area.

"Its beautiful" Bea said Celeste looking at Bea her face lit up from the surroundings. "Yeah its great." She agreed

"Hey Celeste?"

Celeste came out of her trance staring at the water and looked at Bea. "Hm?"

A/N again: sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. Hope you enjoy the longer chapters from now on. This one and the next one is very fluffy and adorable.