Chapter 49

"hey Celeste?"

Celeste came out of her trance staring at the water and looked at Bea, "Hm?"

"I want to tell you something but I dont want to ruin our friendship. Whatever happens we are still friends okay?"

Celeste nodded smiling in her head as Bea continued. "I-"

Bea closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't know how to go about this and I'm probably going to start rambling. We haven't really known eachother for long but we get along really well."

Celeste took Bea's hand in her own to giver her some extra confidence.

Bea's breath hitched and she wiggled in her spot repositioning herself.

"I suppose you know where this is going by now?" Bea smiled and continued.

"I haven't worked up the courage to admit this yet even to myself but ever since i saw you at that first meeting there was something special about you and-"

Bea was cut off and Celeste laughed as she placed her lips on Bea's.

Together the pair danced perfectly in rhythm.

Bea took her free hand and wrapped it around Celeste's waist pulling her closer. The younger giggling in response.

Celeste taking her free hand and pulling the hair on Bea's neck.

They broke the kiss before others began to notice and it got too heated.

The two looked at eachother and stared for a while then burst out laughing. Still holding hands.

They left tue mall and went back to Celeste's house and spent the day watching old superhero movies curled up together enjoying eachothers warmth.

Two weeks passed and Bea had a break from her traveling so she decided to go to Celeste's house to hang out.

  They sat at the dining room table eating PB&J sandwiches and drinking sprite

They talked for a while but it was hard for Bea to sit there and look at the most beautiful girl on the planet.

Bea stared at her while she talked about her week and tried her best to supress her lip bite.

"Did you just bite your lip?" Celeste asked with a smirk appearing across her face.